Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2324.jpeg
Just updated from June 12th- 30th.

I'm curious when we start seeing cars roll out of Fremont. I'll definitely be checking on the YouTube account that does the weekly drone flyover (new one should be Friday). And also paying attention when on the highway, I see Tesla deliveries heading south down Hwy 101 on the regular. Very excited for everyone with orders, gonna be awesome to see the cars on the road in you fine folks' hands!

I'm curious when we start seeing cars roll out of Fremont. I'll definitely be checking on the YouTube account that does the weekly drone flyover (new one should be Friday). And also paying attention when on the highway, I see Tesla deliveries heading south down Hwy 101 on the regular. Very excited for everyone with orders, gonna be awesome to see the cars on the road in you fine folks' hands!
We know they already made some for showroom and press but it seems customer delivery has not started yet. I wonder if they are still fine tuning the manufacturing equipment and waiting on some performance model specific parts. Hope they can start mass production pretty soon and delivery most of them in June