Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to the VIN winners (vinners?)

I stopped by the Tesla showroom today to ask about delivery dates since June is a busy travel month for us and I have limited days to take delivery (my EDD still says June 2024).

My sales advisor explained that the app expects delivery within 3 days, but you can call and get two additional weeks to claim a VIN, otherwise it gets released and you get the next available VIN with a new date. You are not thrown to the back of the queue and you still get to keep your order with its pricing. Likely you just bump someone else without a VIN back.

So for those of us with summer travel plans that conflict with delivery dates, all is not lost.

Those of you getting VINs - any of you folks have a black interior?
White interior for me. I’m sure my order fell in line with all the delayed white interior LR orders that as of recently are finally starting to get delivered. But it does seem like that is playing role on why white interior performances are maybe getting prioritized. Can’t wait to see more members get their VINs!

Reactions: arkhos and mpgxsvcd
Hopefully I’ll take delivery this week
IMG_1774.jpeg

Does anyone find it slightly odd that there isn’t a solid amount of videos on YT covering this car? It seems to be very limited what we can see and what others can share.
It's because the car isn't available for a demo drive yet. It's only available in person as a showroom model. They invited some limited number of prominent youtubers to drive it, so they're the only ones who have published any comprehensive reviews of the car so far because of that special access.