Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Sales Advisor; the car has arrived and is in a holding lot waiting to be detailed and software updated. He thinks I should be able to take delivery Saturday 🤞 Red/Black day one orders might be getting some action all around!
This what i'm talking about calls from advisors at close to 9pm at night. Elon has everyone sleeping in the office to get these cars out 😂

Reactions: A_X_Mxyplyzk
Just got a call from Sales Advisor; the car has arrived and is in a holding lot waiting to be detailed and software updated. He thinks I should be able to take delivery Saturday 🤞 Red/Black day one orders might be getting some action all around!
Dying over here.on the east coast. Same build. Ordered withing seconds of going live. 12152xxxx rn. No EDD update in 2 weeks.

Great to see such service at some places. Here I am chasing them to bring car from port to inland for last 3 days and all I am getting back is “no update”

Reactions: A_X_Mxyplyzk
@RodPGH don't leave us hangin' man 😅😅😅
@whoosierdaddy 😂🤣 I was not the one who updated the spreadsheet with Yes on delivery lol I wish it was true.. the SA last text was
IMG_1497.jpeg

Last edited: