Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting like this to see what everyone is driving while they wait for delivery. I'm driving my wife's 2nd car, a 2014 Mercedes E350 coupe. Cool car but it's white and everyone tells me this is a car for middle aged women and how i look out of place driving it. Hopefully it won't be long....
I am currently driving a 2019 model 3 LR with 146K. Fantastic car, love it but the trade it couldn't be worse for nearly perfect condition. Not a single stain on the seats or a scratch on the car and I am getting pennies for it.

Reactions: jv92red
Looking through the tracker, man I'm the only person in the states who's EDD range goes all the way into September 😭
I go out to Aug and there is only a few of us even that far. I would have thought the stock config of stealth grey/black that I ordered would have been the quickest to roll out but obviously not. Still hoping the dates move up. I got my 2021 LR in the middle of COVID faster than my current EDD.

Do you have a black interior? We seem to all be left behind at the moment. I'm sitting at the earliest of the black interior orders on the chart and trying desperately not to drain my entire phone battery checking constantly now...

Still super happy for the lucky white interiors though. I've got two young kids though, so that wasn't even a realistic option for me.
12pm is earlier than 1pm 👀

Do we know what time @plzdelivercar has his appointment today? FFS, it's 8:03am in Phoenix already. I have a fever, and the only cure is a delivery update!
Would also love to see deliveries start!

1715872980049.png