Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why don't you guys post accessories questions in a new thread, that way they are separate from the order/delivery stuff here and easier for everyone to find. Post in here Model 3: Interior & Exterior
I don't think one or two posts about it derails a thread anymore than having side conversations about youtube videos posting 0-60 times and dragy data every now and then.

Reactions: YForMeee and jiren
I don't think one or two posts about it derails a thread anymore than having side conversations about youtube videos posting 0-60 times and dragy data every now and then.
It's not about derailing this conversation, its about having the questions and the responses about accessories in a place people can find them. Also if you post in the relevant forum you are probably going to get a lot of responses from people who have Highlands who have already researched and bought accessories for their cars. The people here, for the most part don't have their cars yet, so you're going to get minimal feedback. I was trying to be helpful, but f it.

Reactions: kdub2020
It's not about derailing this conversation, its about having the questions and the responses about accessories in a place people can find them. Also if you post in the relevant forum you are probably going to get a lot of responses from people who have Highlands who have already researched and bought accessories for their cars. The people here, for the most part don't have their cars yet, so you're going to get minimal feedback. I was trying to be helpful, but f it.
Interesting. I was trying to be helpful too. That's all i'll say regarding this topic, because I don't want to derail it.

Reactions: jiren