Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to see such service at some places. Here I am chasing them to bring car from port to inland for last 3 days and all I am getting back is “no update”
Yeah I am convinced my SA is a bot. I get the most generic/short answers any time I message in the app. Very clear my SA could care less and is likely not going to be much help once I do get a VIN lol

Reactions: skm3p
Yeah I am convinced my SA is a bot. I get the most generic/short answers any time I message in the app. Very clear my SA could care less and is likely not going to be much help once I do get a VIN lol
Same here. Just got of a call with them and its pretty frustrating. You get great replies like “As mentioned in my email, we have no update”. I feel at this point, interacting with a wall will be more productive

Anyways, another call and no clarity. They are blaming the port congestion which is causing a delay. 3 days and still counting.

I asked this before and got no answer so I'll try again. When you guys text your SA, how are you doing it? When I go into the app, the only place I see for messaging is if you click on the message icon top right and then all you see are the messages coming in like, for example, "You can now upload proof of insurance" is my last message. I can click on that and reply to it. I see no button for "New message".

I asked this before and got no answer so I'll try again. When you guys text your SA, how are you doing it? When I go into the app, the only place I see for messaging is if you click on the message icon top right and then all you see are the messages coming in like, for example, "You can now upload proof of insurance" is my last message. I can click on that and reply to it. I see no button for "New message".
That's pretty much it (the in-app messaging). I always find it interesting when people call it "my SA" as I'm pretty sure you're rarely talking to the same person twice. Sometimes it's probably a bot, other times I think you get some random SA someplace in the country who picks up the next message and replies. It's part of where there's very little continuity to the discussions with them.

Reactions: xianking
That's pretty much it (the in-app messaging). I always find it interesting when people call it "my SA" as I'm pretty sure you're rarely talking to the same person twice. Sometimes it's probably a bot, other times I think you get some random SA someplace in the country who picks up the next message and replies. It's part of where there's very little continuity to the discussions with them.
I am talking to the same person since it looks like Messaging service is not enabled for UAE. I am interacting over email and Landline.

Yep, that's it. I haven’t received a response to my last couple of inquiries so I assume they are busy.

Probably because all of you are pestering them about questions they can’t answer. “Where’s my car? How come I don’t have a vin? What’s up with my eta? Can I have these options and still get the tax credit? Did that oven fire burn my car? Shouldn’t those people switching from LR orders wait in line for the new thing like everyone else?”

Ok the last one is just my own opinion lol.

Yep, that's it. I haven’t received a response to my last couple of inquiries so I assume they are busy.

Probably because all of you are pestering them about questions they can’t answer. “Where’s my car? How come I don’t have a vin? What’s up with my eta? Can I have these options and still get the tax credit? Did that oven fire burn my car? Shouldn’t those people switching from LR orders wait in line for the new thing like everyone else?”

Ok the last one is just my own opinion lol.

Yeah, I haven't messaged them yet. My EDD window starts Saturday (I have a VIN) so I probably won't message them until Monday. Then I might ask if they know the pickup location and have any update on delivery day. I don't even know which location they are going to want me to go to.

I stopped by my new service center yesterday that has been open only for about a month just to see if they had a performance. They didn't, wasn't surprised. But what was surprising was the door was locked, then I saw one employee that said to go to the service center. Basically it was one person that dealt with service and the showroom. I was like wow, the SC that I used to go to had 3 - 4 people, 1 - 2 for service and 1 - 2 for the showroom.

Getting closer to the start of my EDD date, 5/25 - 6/22, but haven’t received a VIN. Neither has my EDD updated like most. Ordered a W/B combo, April 23rd. Out here in the East Coast (NYC Area). Anyone experiencing same thing? Or what have ya’ll seen if you had no VIN coming close to a day or 2 of start to your EDD?

I'm jealous of anyone who has any date, even July/August. I've had this status since about a week after ordering and I think my order is stuck somewhere. I've been texting my SA about every week and they say some variation of I'll get a date when I get a VIN.

Confirmation email on 4/23 @ 11:40am Central.

1716470144910.png

Happy others dates are being pulled in and VINs assigned though. Congrats!