Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we have a 2nd page with sorted data where we click on hyperlinks and it jumps to a tab where that data is sorted? That way nobody is sorting the main sheet and the main sheet is just used for data entry.

I made a 2nd page with some ideas

IMG_3183.png

Can we have a 2nd page with sorted data where we click on hyperlinks and it jumps to a tab where that data is sorted? That way nobody is sorting the main sheet and the main sheet is just used for data entry.

I made a 2nd page with some ideas

View attachment 1052043

If people cant follow the instructions to do a filter view, that doesnt change the view for anyone else, they also are not going to go to a separate tab to click the links.

The problem here is that the sheet has had enough responses that its being changed by all of the following groups:

1. Well meaning people who make a mistake thinking they are only sorting for themselves
2. People who dont really care if they are sorting for themselves or not, just poking around
3. People who are actively 100% trolling

I havent dug into google sheets enough to know if this is possible, and this is both not a part of TMC, and, not something I am personally invested in... but with that being said I wonder if there is a way to make a google forum (for data entry) and have people enter their data in that, and have it feed into specific spots in the sheet (and then making the sheet itself read only for most except a few who have demostrated they are helping with the sheet programming etc)

I know a google form can do that, but I havent tried making a form from a google sheet, and trying to do it that way (vs making the form first, and having it link to a blank sheet). Anyway, unless some way of locking the sheet down is implemented, its going to continue to be vandalized / victimized, either accidentally, or "accidentally on purpose" (or just straight on purpose, like the issue with the colors repeatedly being changed or vins being marked yes / entered, etc).

Reactions: emuloid
Excited and trying to stay strong and wait for my black/black VIN!

I've been debating wrapping in stealth PPF though since it looks pretty sick on some of the black Teslas, especially the MS. Not sure how it will look to wrap in stealth with the carbon fiber parts on an M3P though. Might just go with a ceramic coat, dark tint, and call it good.

In Parker/Lone Tree. This delivery is in Aurora as opposed to my last which was in Littleton.
Gotcha. I am in Castle Rock, but my last 2 deliveries were at the Littleton location. I was in there a couple weeks ago, and they said they've stopped doing deliveries at that location (not sure why). I'm not sure whether I will be at Aurora or Colorado Springs, since they are the same distance from me timewise.

Gotcha. I am in Castle Rock, but my last 2 deliveries were at the Littleton location. I was in there a couple weeks ago, and they said they've stopped doing deliveries at that location (not sure why). I'm not sure whether I will be at Aurora or Colorado Springs, since they are the same distance from me timewise.
I've never been to the Aurora facility. It's up near i-70, where the roads are dog sh!t. Kinda hate driving up that way.

Reactions: KGinCO