Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
another morning no VIN lol. Any black VINs or Midwest state VINs this morning?
4/30 SG/B order near Chicago and no VIN. Though I know I’m being de-prioritized due to an early lease turn in situation that I’m navigating. The earliest I can possibly turn in my M3P is July 26th. So long as I’m after that and before August 26th on the delivery of the new one I’ll be happy.

What midwestern state are you in and what is your delivery location?

4/30 SG/B order near Chicago and no VIN. Though I know I’m being de-prioritized due to an early lease turn in situation that I’m navigating. The earliest I can possibly turn in my M3P is July 26th. So long as I’m after that and before August 26th on the delivery of the new one I’ll be happy.

The tracker has all of that info, 380 people have filled it out. You can see who has VINS where and what their configs are and when they ordered.

This gotta be a joke haha, 20 minutes after I tell support to go ahead and make the change, I get the VIN for the old configuration.View attachment 1052728
The joke is that you have the same configuration as me, ordered after me, live in the same general vicinity as me, and got a VIN before me. Joke's on me! LOL. Happy for you though. :)

SG/blk Michigan

VINderful Day in Baltimore!
OD: 4/24 (app shows 4/25), red/white, Baltimore, Lease (application was submitted/approved day after order placed)
EDD: May-June
EDD2: May28th-June 3rd
EDD3: June 1-June 229
EDD4: July 22nd-Sep 02 (Received this on my birthday May 26th, you can only imagine my feelings:mad:)
Today: VIN assigned!!!!! New EDD June 16th-June 22nd

It appears one of the priorities this week is East Cost and Red. In the last week I have seen VIN assigned to MD/VA/NJ

Hang in there all! VIN's are coming!

Last edited:
VINderful Day in Baltimore!
OD: 4/24 (app shows 4/25), red/white, Baltimore, Lease (application was submitted/approved day after order placed)
EDD: May-June
EDD2: May28th-June 3rd
EDD3: June 1-June 229
EDD4: July 22nd-Sep 02 (Received this on my birthday May 26th, you can only imagine my feelings:mad:)
Today: June 16th-June 22nd

It appears one of the priorities this week is East Cost and Red. In the last week I have seen VIN assigned to MD/VA/NJ

Hang in there all! VIN's are coming!
To confirm, you got a VIN?! If so, woohoo!