Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sure this is a dumb question or if anyone knows. My documents show a delivery configuration and odometer shows 15 Miles. Does that mean that this has left factory or is it possible that’s just from moving in out of factory and on to truck or train for delivery? I know it’s normal to have a few miles on it. 15 just seems like a lot lol

I’m sure this is a dumb question or if anyone knows. My documents show a delivery configuration and odometer shows 15 Miles. Does that mean that this has left factory or is it possible that’s just from moving in out of factory and on to truck or train for delivery? I know it’s normal to have a few miles on it. 15 just seems like a lot lol
This is generally the default number Tesla puts in. Typically the miles on the vehicle is way less. Ymmv

15 is the standard Tesla shows for USA cars. It might come with 4 or 20

1F175F5F-4181-49E1-840D-E19EEF0FCC4D.jpeg

Oh common! Haha

How are folks coming from ICE cars getting used to one pedal driving? Admittedly when I test drove Teslas in the past I found it really jarring with the regen and hard to get used to.

This is why I went with a non Tesla EV before, but I am switching now for autopilot/FSD and better range. Curious how long it takes to get used to it.
I got used to it after a day or two. I drove a WRX manual so I know what engine braking is.

Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
check the tracker stickied in the ordering, production sub forum.
Yep. I checked there and noticed that there's only been 2 deliveries east of the Mississippi and none on the east coast. Just wanted to ask here to catch anyone who'd gotten a delivery date and hadn't updated the sheet yet or potentially any folks that hadn't put their info in there.

My delivery window starts today but with only a couple delivery dates in VA on the 15th was trying to get a more realistic gauge of a possible delivery date up here in NY. These "dead" times are hard for me to deal with 😅 Will it be today ? Tomorrow ? Next week ? I feel bad for folks who need the car by a specific time. That's gotta be rough

Reactions: Sandee3
Good luck! I did the same about 2 weeks back. Ordered 4/23. Still no VIN lol. I'll try anything at this point.
I'm in the same boat as you... 4/23 OD and was pushed out July4-Aug8 and no Vin. Did just check a few minutes ago and my EDD now changed to June 13-June30. I did go to my local SC and talked to a SA about my trade in offer expiring last week. He did say that my "expected delivery date is June 22nd. I asked last time was in here you showed me the screen and it had no place for "estimated dates. He said there is a "second area not to look and see what the anticipated date is. They don't like to give that out to customers since it still not set in stone. Take it with a grain of salt.

• Helpful
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Being what looks to be the only day 1 res holder in New England without a VIN is just "Chef's Kiss"
Was a good little dooby and did all my trade in and finance tasks immediately. What I get for being a cheap skate and getting the lowest cost config i guess
I never would have guessed that being in New England would give you a better chance of getting a VIN than being from Oregon or Washington. Ha!

Reactions: mpgxsvcd