Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ceramic? That should help a little
Maybe from stains but not indentations from installation of car seats. I’ve used the so called seat protectors for car seats and they help only a little. I did torque my kid’s car seats down to no jiggle whatsoever! I guess car seats are considered installed correctly even with a bit of wiggle room to them…read the owners manual for your car seats to confirm just don’t take my word for it!

Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
Does this brake pedal position seem correct? Going back and forth between my now sold '18 M3 and my new M3P it seems the brake pedal is slightly misaligned and too close to the accelerator pedal. I measured 5 1/4" between the center "tunnel" and the brake pedal which barely leaves room for my 4 3/4" wide shoe to fit. Unfortunately I failed to also measure the distance in my old M3 before I sold it but it never felt this tight. I'm leaving for a camping trip so I don't have time to visit a dealer that has a M3P to measure and compare.

Could someone with a new M3P check their brake pedal position and let me know if I'm just being paranoid?

View attachment 1055462

Other than this issue I'm thoroughly loving my new "hot rod" M3P! Many thanks.
Mine is also 5.25” from the center tunnel. I thought it was tight too with my size 14 shoe. Definitely more narrow than my 2023 MYP I was previously driving daily. A few days in and I don’t really notice it all that much. Some shoes are better than others!

I remember when the M3P was first announced and we had a few users who waited 5 months+ for their SR/LR highlands I thought to myself “man, that’s really unfortunate”.

Well that looks like it might happen to some of us. It looks like July will be the month of the Model Y. Then August/September for M3P
I ordered my first Model 3 on April 30th, 2016. It was delivered September 22, 2018. Totally worth the wait.

• Love
Reactions: Sandee3
Taking delivery tomorrow at 3pm - Mechanicsburg, PA Tesla location.
Ordered 4/23. Gray w/white interior

I have a set of 19" T-Sportline 19" wheels/tires that i use as my winters... I'm going to try and see if they will fit on this. They worked great on my 2020 M3 Long Range.
I'm guessing that T-Sportline will start categorizing their wheels/tires on their site as compatible with the 2024 M3P.

Reactions: eric135i
I'm hoping we are in the exact same batch/delivery. 4/27 order (also Phoenix)- SG/White. My dates were 6/18 to 6/30 and moved in to 6/13 to 6/27 on Saturday. I'm assuming that since the dates moved in, they won't move back out again, unless they're trying to be sadistic. Are you also set to pickup at Raintree in N. Scottsdale?
Also in Phoenix. Blue/White ordered 5/30. Currently showing 6/22-6/30 (original EDD was 6/12-6/22). My delivery location currently shows my home address for whatever reason, but I'm about halfway between both Raintree and Glendale locations. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Dr.DMP3
Up until last night, I was major stressed out while waiting through 9 EDD changes. I was starting to consider: This is dumb. I have a beautiful 2022 M3P with FSD, all paid for, tinted windows, PPF on the front, ceramic coated +++++. Why go through all this.?? I'm 82 and sure don't need this.

But all of a sudden within two days, all's done and will be finished in 2 1/2 hours.

I'm no longer stressed. My heart beat has slowed down but probably pick back up when I hit the Tesla service center
Hold up, your car looks awesome, getting baby shark vibes but my fav part is the tinted headlights, I want to tint my headlights on my m3p to purple but no idea how or where to start looking

Same. Ordered 4/23 Midwest state. EDD 6/20-6/30. Each time I refresh I am completely expecting it to move out to July-Aug but it hasn’t yet. I almost wish it’d would just change and get it over with lol

We are getting like 2 VINs a day. At this rate, unless you’re in CA, a lot of us won’t be seeing delivery for a while.
no way didnt realize it was this bad, i was without a car since January, thankfully took delivery at the end of May but man, I dont think I would have survived even another month, cant imagine 2 more

My wife heard the same noise from mine when I was backing out of our drive while she stood next to the car the other day. I heard it today myself in the drive-thru at Wendy’s getting my frosty after I ditched the kids for a quick “drive”. So you’re not crazy brother!
WE need to ge to the bottom of this, I wonder if the plastic just needs to "break in" a little bit. Maybe the tolerance is really tight and just needs to loosen up

Just adding some more pics for those who are looking to tint. All ceramic 45% windshield and 20% windows. First time I did my windshield and I'll never go back to not tinted. Edit: Thoughts on tinting my headlights too? or is that unnecessary
IMG_7666.jpg
IMG_7667.jpg
IMG_7669.jpg
IMG_7670.jpg