Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a similar experience in the showroom in Dublin, CA. A really big dude and his dad kept getting in and out of the one M3P there to see if the seats would work for them. There is no way the seat bolsters could handle that kinda abuse from so many customers on a daily basis and stay firm.
Ha, I went to that one too hoping for a test drive. I work in Alamo so it's pretty close. Walnut Creek as well. All were a no go and the vehicle was being heavily fondled. I think the kids I saw wrecking the backseat(White interior) and kicking the rear screen when it wouldnt do what they wanted was the worst abuse of the car I saw. Of course their parents didnt even look or care and left without purchasing Lol.

• Funny
Reactions: hkarthik
Drove a round trip to Chicago yesterday, 140 miles each way. I-65 is not known for its smoothness but not the worst. Noticed how rough/sensitive the 20 inch wheels reracts to uneven road surfaces. Definitely need to go around even small potholes. My previous car has 235/40R19. There is still a huge difference. Also I just noticed the Chinese version of the car , theirs
comes with 19 inch wheels, a little bit thicker side walls. Also their Aero caps are all the smaller ones . Looks much better! Which we have that options here.View attachment 1057846
Wonder if those aero center caps fit the 20s. Agree they do look better.

Mind telling us exactly what you bought. Would be interesting, thank you.
Sure. I bought 19" rims from Element Wheels (Curva Concepts is the maker) along with the TPMS and Conti All season tires. They mounted and balanced the tires and installed the TPMS.
6c5acb6d-6d55-4e0c-9486-e44a12252cc3-1_all_1644.jpg

Reactions: Sutex
So I just received a mysterious text from tesla asking me to complete all my pre delivery tasks before taking delivery of my car. I have already completed all the tasks that it lets me complete without a vin and edd in july-august. I still dont have a vin and edd remains same. I texted them back asking what else need to be done and no reply from them. Anybody else encountered this?

Reactions: jose3030
OK, I'm back and can report that the FSD transfer is about as easy as it can be. Shortly after arriving and accepting the agreements I received an email stating the transfer was successful. It took most of the drive for the cameras to calibrate but it works. I also received notification in the app that the old tesla reverted to its original configuration. BTW...the car is flawless!

So I just received a mysterious text from tesla asking me to complete all my pre delivery tasks before taking delivery of my car. I have already completed all the tasks that it lets me complete without a vin and edd in july-august. I still dont have a vin and edd remains same. I texted them back asking what else need to be done and no reply from them. Anybody else encountered this?
yep same here.