Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked my Tesla app again....this is what it shows now

7DD2957F-44AB-435D-903A-0BF36EC1044D.png
7DD2957F-44AB-435D-903A-0BF36EC1044D.png

I'll let you guys know when I hear back. Regarding VIN 274280.....that car would have required the right front fender to be repainted, all of the roof glass to be replaced, the frunk either adjusted or totally replaced, the B pillar glass on both sides removed and reinstalled to possibly address why it was so out of plane with the windows, and a strange sheet metal anomaly on the drivers side passenger door that in order to fix would require that door to be repainted. The car was a HUGE mess. My SA said that car would be sold within a few days.😳
🤞🤞 for you. Don't give up.

I'll let you guys know when I hear back. Regarding VIN 274280.....that car would have required the right front fender to be repainted, all of the roof glass to be replaced, the frunk either adjusted or totally replaced, the B pillar glass on both sides removed and reinstalled to possibly address why it was so out of plane with the windows, and a strange sheet metal anomaly on the drivers side passenger door that in order to fix would require that door to be repainted. The car was a HUGE mess. My SA said that car would be sold within a few days.😳
If the SA says it will sold in a few days, just wait a week to 10 days and then say you are ready for delivery then. They would hopefully allocate a new VIN!

On a side note: Is there a way to see the build date from a VIN?

If the SA says it will sold in a few days, just wait a week to 10 days and then say you are ready for delivery then. They would hopefully allocate a new VIN!

On a side note: Is there a way to see the build date from a VIN?
I asked the SA about build dates on used cars they were selling and demos. They can tell. 27k was April or May. I can not remember specifically now.

Welp, chat has been down all week so I decide to just called their main number to change my delivery location from Memphis to St Louis and to my surprise the entire call took less than 5 minutes. The nice part was after the call I noticed my EDD changed from Nov 22 - Jan 17,, to Sept 4 - Oct 9. Jumped ahead a bit. Now I'm wondering if just calling them caused the bumped in my EDD or if it was related to changing to a different delivery location 🤔