Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have another M3P on order, MSM with black interior and it’s showing July 24th - Aug 9th eta. I only have this 2nd order because someone mentioned it may push my original order to the back of the line if I upgraded from a LR to M3P.

Is it still possible to do a transfer? I’m willing to let this go to someone without making any profit. Honestly just want my $250 deposit back. If it’s possible, I am in the Fremont area.

Anyone else having issues changing from cash to self-arranged loan? It lets me get that far, but as soon as I hit the button to enter information, it tells me there are technical difficulties. Ugh.
Most of what I've read said to contact your sales rep (via text message) to have them switch it for you. Maybe someone w/ exp can chime in there.

Anyone else having issues changing from cash to self-arranged loan? It lets me get that far, but as soon as I hit the button to enter information, it tells me there are technical difficulties. Ugh.
I read a post about a week back where someone waiting until after they had there vin and a SA and changed it with them from cash to financing. Maybe someone who knows can confirm? I don't see why that would be an issue as long as you have the financing in place.

Reactions: 3geekfamily
Most of what I've read said to contact your sales rep (via text message) to have them switch it for you. Maybe someone w/ exp can chime in there.
Yeah, thankfully calling Tesla and spending a few months on hold resulted in a 30-second call, wherein the rep got everything changed, and had me confirm in the app. Thanks for your help!

I did a lot of searching, and really only found a couple of similar instances. I guess it's fairly rare, thankfully!

Just received two week window yesterday. What follows that and when should/could I expect to see a vin?
I had to inquire about mine via text and suddenly I had a vin. I waited until I was a couple of days out from their two week window to inquire about the vin

It’ll get departed from factory next and you’ll have a choice to schedule pickup