Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I have had mine almost 2 weeks and absolutely love it. The instant torque never gets old
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to picking up the car. I guess it's still in production, so no actual delivery date yet. That was actually a relief for me, since I've seen cases where people in the Bay Area were rushed to pick up ASAP with little prep time to get their financing etc. sorted out, e.g. getting their VIN on a weekend when the banks are closed and having 3 calendar days to take delivery. I'm very happy to have avoided that situation.

The lack of ultrasonics (which the SA confirmed) was disappointing, but I've never had them in any other car, so I guess I can't miss a feature I've never had. Would have been nice, though. I'm actually very concerned about the number of people who are saying they're bound to run over a puppy if they don't have the sensors... should they even be driving, then???

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to picking up the car. I guess it's still in production, so no actual delivery date yet. That was actually a relief for me, since I've seen cases where people in the Bay Area were rushed to pick up ASAP with little prep time to get their financing etc. sorted out, e.g. getting their VIN on a weekend when the banks are closed and having 3 calendar days to take delivery. I'm very happy to have avoided that situation.

The lack of ultrasonics (which the SA confirmed) was disappointing, but I've never had them in any other car, so I guess I can't miss a feature I've never had. Would have been nice, though. I'm actually very concerned about the number of people who are saying they're bound to run over a puppy if they don't have the sensors... should they even be driving, then???
Hopefully vision will get an update in the time of delivery so USS-less vehicles will not notice a huge gap.

Though, it had to be a business decision to yank USS dependent items to without having vision only support complete.

Omg congrats!!!
Thanks @bossra95! I'm happy that my car is a real object now, whatever stage of assembly it's at.
Hopefully vision will get an update in the time of delivery so USS-less vehicles will not notice a huge gap.

Though, it had to be a business decision to yank USS dependent items to without having vision only support complete.
I would hope so, but word on the wires is that it's a supply chain issue that they're doubling down on and selling as an improvement. Apparently some other automakers have been omitting parking assistance lately and saying it's due to supply chain issues, but Tesla's story is "trust us, it's better this way."

After months of flip flopping between P and RWD I am back in here with the boys. Switched back to P today and EDD is 10/15-10/25. Hoping I get 2023 model, pretty shocked my EDD didn't change at all when I switched back to the P.
Welcome back! I'm sure yours will be a 2023, since my car (currently in production) is a 2023 and I doubt they'd go backwards on that.

Reactions: Haste