Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, jumping in with my info. Ordered M3P on 1/31, white exterior, black interior, in Cincinnati. Until a few days ago my account page showed 3/15-3/31, now shows “6 to 9 weeks from order date” so about the same timeframe.

I think I have watched all the YT videos I can at this point to hold me over. I’m upgrading from a 2005 Hyundai!

I'm in Indy area ordered 1/28 a blue/white M3P. Running out of things to 3D print and buy while I wait. So far I've 3D printed a mobile charger mount, cable holder, and grocery bag hooks for trunk. Purchased 3D maxpider floor mats, 14-50 plug (before price increase), USB-C to 4 port USB-A hub, 2 8bitdo wireless adapters, 2 8bitdo SN30 pro controllers, 18 inch T-Sportline rims/tire kit, and matte black lug caps/red Tesla T center caps. What am I missing? :p

• Love
Reactions: ccook and Avn1284
I'm in Indy area ordered 1/28 a blue/white M3P. Running out of things to 3D print and buy while I wait. So far I've 3D printed a mobile charger mount, cable holder, and grocery bag hooks for trunk. Purchased 3D maxpider floor mats, 14-50 plug (before price increase), USB-C to 4 port USB-A hub, 2 8bitdo wireless adapters, 2 8bitdo SN30 pro controllers, 18 inch T-Sportline rims/tire kit, and matte black lug caps/red Tesla T center caps. What am I missing? :p

That's a pretty exhaustive list!!! Would you mind DM'ing me the links to the 3D printed goodies?

Anyone else still in the dash club?

GF9HDLq.png

Last edited:
Ordered 1/1/21, MSM/White, SF Bay Area. Chatted briefly with my SA this afternoon. Great guy. He gave me an estimated / subject to change / all caveats included approximate build date of March 18, smack in the middle of the "8-12 week from date of order" window displayed on the My Account page. Hoping that holds!