Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the deal with them? They don’t answer and have like no answers.
1615593802066.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Ok.. at first it was funny, now I'm starting to get pissed.

Order date 10/28/2020... STILL WAITING!!
White/white performance

Would be to get a reach around for this screwing I'm taking. Admins sorry but damn I need a 🥃

Sorry man that totally sucks. I don't understand Tesla's allocation and delivery systems. One thing is for sure, they are designed to maximize Tesla profits versus making happy customers.

Tim

Looking at everyone’s dates I think all the M3Ps are going to be built in the next 2 weeks. The further you are from the factory the later you will take delivery. Looks like most west coasters have EDT sometime next week and east coasters the week after. Pretty much verse from the normal process. But what do I know... I am just a mildly evolved chimp.

Looking at everyone’s dates I think all the M3Ps are going to be built in the next 2 weeks. The further you are from the factory the later you will take delivery. Looks like most west coasters have EDT sometime next week and east coasters the week after. Pretty much verse from the normal process. But what do I know... I am just a mildly evolved chimp.
I hope you’re right! I was passed over last quarter so I’m praying this is it!

Ordered 12/14, Central Valley Cali
Current EDD: 3/14-3/24

Check your account page it will probably change to estimated weeks after your order has been placed. I got the shock of seeing edd of March 19-31 turn to 16-20 weeks after order date.
Oh yeah I’ve seen plenty of changes over these past three months, including the “X weeks from order date” one. I refresh a couple times an hour during each waking hour...it’s really an addiction at this point!

Oh yeah I’ve seen plenty of changes over these past three months, including the “X weeks from order date” one. I refresh a couple times an hour during each waking hour...it’s really an addiction at this point!
Yes..it is an addiction, I've even tried contacting my SA who seems to be MIA. What sucks is I already secured financing and I'm hoping it shows up within 60days.

Reactions: Avn1284
Yes..it is an addiction, I've even tried contacting my SA who seems to be MIA. What sucks is I already secured financing and I'm hoping it shows up within 60days.
From what I’ve seen SA quality is highly variable. Some give the standard “what you see on the order page is what I see” and some seem to be able to dig further and provide things like gate dates. Unfortunately mine is one of the former.

Good luck to the both of us!

Reactions: UnderCharged
Mine keeps going back and forth between estimated weeks and days. Whenever it puts weeks, the next day it has the dates with the March 31 still there, but the first date going further one. I don't think it will be crazy long, just think it would be a surprise I get this car, in NYC, before april something.

From what I’ve seen SA quality is highly variable. Some give the standard “what you see on the order page is what I see” and some seem to be able to dig further and provide things like gate dates. Unfortunately mine is one of the former.

Good luck to the both of us!
I'm seeing this too, some SA's you guys have seem to be really worthless.

Mine has answered every email and if I've seemed worried or had a really important question, they actually call me to answer instead of emailing. My experience with my SA in Toronto has been nothing but good. He even seems to have a bit of info, pretty much promising that I'll be in my M3P before the month is out.

Reactions: Avn1284