Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla; I was all set for Tuesday 6/22, but…they just called me and rescheduled for tomorrow (Sunday), since the car arrived and is ready. Kickass!!!

Now I can start watching out the window tomorrow AM instead of waiting for Tuesday. Awesome Father’s Day present to myself! I hope it gets here before I leave to go visit my dad 100 miles away, or that’s going to make for a looooong drive knowing it’ll be at my house before I get back.

Just got a call from Tesla; I was all set for Tuesday 6/22, but…they just called me and rescheduled for tomorrow (Sunday), since the car arrived and is ready. Kickass!!!

Now I can start watching out the window tomorrow AM instead of waiting for Tuesday. Awesome Father’s Day present to myself! I hope it gets here before I leave to go visit my dad 100 miles away, or that’s going to make for a looooong drive knowing it’ll be at my house before I get back.
Lucky you.

Reactions: Gimmethecash
Has anyone been told that if they don't pickup their car within 3 days if it arriving at the delivery location they'll release it to the next person in queue?
I needed to change my scheduled delivery date from (6/20/21) to (6/24/21)

Has anyone been told that if they don't pickup their car within 3 days if it arriving at the delivery location they'll release it to the next person in queue?
No, but I’m sure they have a long line of waiters. For me, I’m prepared to walk away from the car if it is not 100% right, as it should be from any factory for a “new” car. I won’t accept anything less.

I don't know about that. My car arrived 5 days before my delivery appointment, and they were fine with that and did not ask to change the date.

Reactions: 92Pluto and play150
Today marks my official exit from the waiting room, after almost three months. The car is awesome. Well worth the wait. I'm not new to EVs, so the regen and linearity of the acceleration felt familiar, but this is so much better than any other EV I've owned or driven.

You might think you can imagine what a 3.3sec 0-100 feels like, but you have to experience it to really get it :). The acceleration feels violent, yet effortless. (I had tried a friend's SR+ before ordering, but never a P, so this was my first time experiencing it)

Now I just need to get to ServiceOntario during their super limited COVID hours to put my EL3CTRON plates on. And do the detailing. And the PPF. And then I'll get the windows tinted. So much to do!
IMG_2069.jpeg