Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe this Is the record holder!!
Lol, And for the non-believers

DE28F70D-D519-4524-9917-37AB8CA9961B.jpeg

90F1C0FC-3D38-4F82-971B-2F754ED5B943.png

OK Guys, Gals and those still undecided, it is crunch time. I stopped by the Super Charger this morning at Zero Dark 30, in my birthday suit, but wearing a mask because Santa Clara County is listed as High (LOL), I placed a receptacle in each ear and Denounced ICE vehicles. I then spat on my car but stupidly forgot to to remove my mask prior to doing so. any other Ideas? pretty sure @travasky goats, the steers, piglet, Our Fathers, Hail Marys, The offering of my sister and or brother in law depending upon preference, the candles, motor oil over the shoulder, V8 motor offering, candles, tweet to Musk, email to the same and whatever else i missed prior has been in great effort but insufficient to date. Looking for innovative ideas from those that gone before me.

So a little late but PPF and tint is done which mean I am officially graduating! Did 20% on all sides, back/top, and 70% on windshield. I love it, although at night I'll have to get used to it being a little darker than I'm used to.

I also have to say that I'm thankful for this forum and everyone in it. The internet can be a pretty toxic place and I think it's really cool just how nice and supportive everyone here has been. Good luck to everyone still waiting, it's absolutely worth it.

(I'm still hanging around and checking daily for @Flatbroke to finally say "VIN!!!")

#TeamFlatbroke

Attachments

• Image (3).jpeg
    Image (3).jpeg
    625.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Image (2).jpeg
    Image (2).jpeg
    630.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Image (1).jpeg
    Image (1).jpeg
    886.3 KB · Views: 63
So a little late but PPF and tint is done which mean I am officially graduating! Did 20% on all sides, back/top, and 70% on windshield. I love it, although at night I'll have to get used to it being a little darker than I'm used to.

I also have to say that I'm thankful for this forum and everyone in it. The internet can be a pretty toxic place and I think it's really cool just how nice and supportive everyone here has been. Good luck to everyone still waiting, it's absolutely worth it.

(I'm still hanging around and checking daily for @Flatbroke to finally say "VIN!!!")

#TeamFlatbroke
Congrats buddy. The Pictures looks amazing. Enjoy. Thank you for the support it means a lot!!

#TeamFlatbroke
Beautiful!

#TeamFlatbroke
Mine goes in today! Ill post some pictures when its done. Hoping it looks as good as yours does!

#TeamFlatbroke
Looks so good! I have the same configuration on order, looks even better with the tints. Can't wait to get mine next week. Congrats!

Reactions: julit0
I ordered a Model 3 Performance MSM with white interior on June 16th no FSD.
Originally EDD: June-Aug
Updated EDD: July 28th-Sept 1st

I also have a MYLR7 MSM with White + Tow Package on order but its a ways out. This Model 3P I am hoping to get fast while I wait for the MYLR7 which is what I actually am wanting.

Reactions: julit0 and t-rex266