Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!
originally ordered white/black
got text that car will be ready for delivery 3-5 weeks from today on Nov 25th
the estimated delivery on the account page keep changing and the last I got was Dec 24-31th (No VIN)
I just texted my SA about changing the interior to white and he said there was a demo with 70 miles on it with $490 off MSRP
I confirmed with him and got the VIN right away. I'm in Orange County and the car will be transported from LA.

• Love
Reactions: adregia
Well apparently Plaid or my bank is a giant joke. Can't pay my balance because Plaid won't connect to my bank account. It'll connect to a second bank account at a different bank that of course doesn't have the funds to pay my down payment. Won't connect to the account that's needed.

Filed a support ticket on Plaid's website, they're busy so they'll be back to me in 2-3 days. Lovely. Hoping if I call my bank this morning that the problem is on their end and they can fix it up.

Sorry, just needed to vent.

Well apparently Plaid or my bank is a giant joke. Can't pay my balance because Plaid won't connect to my bank account. It'll connect to a second bank account at a different bank that of course doesn't have the funds to pay my down payment. Won't connect to the account that's needed.

Filed a support ticket on Plaid's website, they're busy so they'll be back to me in 2-3 days. Lovely. Hoping if I call my bank this morning that the problem is on their end and they can fix it up.

If you open and close the Plaid dialogue, Tesla should give you the option to manually enter your routing and account number.

• Helpful
Reactions: SpringfieldM3P

Well you have a little bit of time. Breathe and give it a try in a few hours. You know how these work, it maybe a server issue, or their having issues in general and then they work themselves out.

Mine did the same. Just bogu name in then it will not find the name and allow you to manually enter

Strange. Mine just changed to 3-6 weeks from order placed date. I ordered 11/21 which takes if from my original of 12/12-31 to 12/12-1/2. So basically no change.

I have no idea why they’d do this other than to satiate people like you and me who check their accounts a dozen times a day looking for an update.

Either way, I need to call my dealer tomorrow because I might want to undo my trade in part of the contract.
I just undid my trade online

Woot woot!

At Racho Cucamonga SC...

For those waiting for Black with white enterior

:cool:

I wish it was mine.
E70E7A4E-3E02-4727-BEDF-A3BF1A07A81E.jpeg
0CD9C087-867F-4D63-A84B-B2359C46C14D.jpeg
AB5EFB94-0709-4378-A9C6-DDAD234DFD0E.jpeg

Yup on the same boat like others, still no VIN for Black/Black ordered 16Oct in SoCal.

Reactions: c4Lvin