Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at everyone’s dates I think all the M3Ps are going to be built in the next 2 weeks. The further you are from the factory the later you will take delivery. Looks like most west coasters have EDT sometime next week and east coasters the week after. Pretty much verse from the normal process. But what do I know... I am just a mildly evolved chimp.
With at least one exception, right now, for the first time this year, I see west coast delivery dates ahead of east coast delivery dates

If you look at the order dates, most of the west coast deliveries are from orders from last year
This is the first indication that I have seen on this forum that Tesla is prioritizing those of us that missed out from last year

Those of you that ordered this year and have dates did extend to the end of March, buyer beware!

Reactions: Avn1284
Was in the Hawthorne area today in Los Angeles (About 2 miles from Space-X) and saw 4-5 trucks with Model 3 and Y performance on them. Grey, white and a couple reds. Didn’t see any black (mine is black lol). They were in a weird area on Hawthorne Blvd and El Segundo Blvd behind a parking lot. I was definitely creeping and drove around a couple times, felt like a secret mission lol. Refreshed my page like 27 times since then, still no VIN.

They’re coming boys!
Also thought about the number of people in Los Angeles that are probably getting them, that aren’t on this thread. What do they do to pass the time?!

Was in the Hawthorne area today in Los Angeles (About 2 miles from Space-X) and saw 4-5 trucks with Model 3 and Y performance on them. Grey, white and a couple reds. Didn’t see any black (mine is black lol). They were in a weird area on Hawthorne Blvd and El Segundo Blvd behind a parking lot. I was definitely creeping and drove around a couple times, felt like a secret mission lol. Refreshed my page like 27 times since then, still no VIN.

They’re coming boys!
Also thought about the number of people in Los Angeles that are probably getting them, that aren’t on this thread. What do they do to pass the time?!
Need to scope out with tbrowntx with his ninja skillz.
Maybe they were getting Popeyes or Taco Bell.

Tesla just arrived to my country 2 weeks ago.
The current delivery is planned to June (I missed the first small batch for March-April)
I had the chance to get the SR+, since the range would probably be enough for me
I then started to drool at the LR being stronger, AWD, with boost option
Eventually I changed to the performance version 😆

Now I just hope the uberturbines won't let me down, since I really love the way they look and don't want to mess with alternative rims, changing all set of tires etc.

Got White with black interior.

Chiming in from Colorado

Order date: 1/7/21 for a MSM with white interior. Like all of you, my delivery dates keep getting push back +1 days and today it shows March 22 - 31. I have to say that my patience is wearing thin as my SA is of no help at all. I know she can’t really control anything but some communication would go a long way. It’s still cold here so I guess that’s a silver lining with the delays but I’m so ready.

Friday: 3/20-3/31
Saturday: BLANK
Sunday: 3/22-3/31
Today: I can't access the account page

No VIN
Ordered 2/14
M3P White with Black int
Update:
-Est. Delivery date adjusted
Monday: 3/23-3/31
Tuesday: 3/24-3/31
Wednesday: 3/25-3/31
Thursday: 3/26-3/31
Friday: Disappeared .
Expected the last date range of 26-31 to come back.
-Received VIN last night 913XXX by email notification
-New 3/13-3/16
-located in GA

where is everyone getter the VIN breakdown with build date etc?

Update:
-Est. Delivery date adjusted
Monday: 3/23-3/31
Tuesday: 3/24-3/31
Wednesday: 3/25-3/31
Thursday: 3/26-3/31
Friday: Disappeared .
Expected the last date range of 26-31 to come back.
-Received VIN last night 913XXX by email notification
-New 3/13-3/16
-located in GA

where is everyone getter the VIN breakdown with build date etc?
That gives me hope, being on the East Coast as well. Lol

I’m steadily creeping up from 3.21, now showing 3.28 😂

I'm also doing full frontal XPEL. Also doing XPEL tint. Currently it's at 30% tint, but I'm being told since I'm blue+white interior I need to go darker.

Here's the quote:

View attachment 643595
Looks like we ordered the same car, and will be receiving at the same time, but I went with a black interior. Going to drop it off immediately to the same shop for PPF, ceramic, and tint. Currently deciding on a set of coil overs and HRE’s.

Reactions: DRThomas430
Yeah, Gigapress caught fire today.

Venoms1 thru 21 are going to be regretting their decisions to go Y.
LOL. Fortunately I picked up my 2/27 built MYP on Tuesday and just took it to my local detailer to get it inspected. He said it’s by far the highest quality Tesla he’s seen in terms of paint quality. No QC issues at all, which is a good sign for upcoming M3P orders!

Take this with a grain of salt but my SA said they are expecting to get a delivery on the 16th in San Diego. I’m still showing Estimated Delivery: March 15 - March 22.
Yea when I called my SA on Friday, after pressing him for more information he said, “Look out for the 17th as a potential date”. I kept trying to ask what he sees for him to say that and he didn’t give me a straight answer. @TBrownTX I might need to borrow your ninja suit.