Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do the new cars come with a usb flash drive for sentry/dash cam? I thought I saw somewhere that they did but I can't find it now.

Yes they do, like this:

Tim

Reactions: HappyDude
Just got my txt message!! Delivery Scheduled for March 29th!! So Excited!

1616260075844.png

Agreed on the red and white being beautiful. My hang ups is red = cops and white = constant cleaning to make it look respectable.
Therefore I went with the grey. Which looks awesome in person. Hope everyone enjoys their new rides. I know I will

I was really torn between red, gray, and blue. I think all the colors look fantastic, in their own way. I like the gun metal wheels with the red and blue the most. I think black wheels would look better with the gray for more contrast. Black and white are also classic and never get old. I did wish they still had a classic silver, I would have probably gone that route. In the end I'm happy with blue though!

Tim

Does anyone know how late I'm allowed to be when arriving to my delivery appointment? Would they cancel if I showed up 15-20 minutes late?
I doubt it, based on our last two appointments they could ditch having appointments at all. Really all you have to do is dropoff some papers you sign and you're on your way. We didn't take up anyone's time on either appointment and it was pretty much on us how fast we were out of there. Maybe it was just the dealer I was at.

Reactions: mbadel
Picked up yesterday in Los Angeles. Blk/blk. Couple of minor imperfections: scratch on charge port cover, minor tail light alignment issue, some weird spiral mark under clear coat in one place, hood lower than fender on one side. Scheduled garage door opener install and documented the imperfections on the app under service. The interior and the overall fit and finish is poor compared to Lexus and the like. That said, I adjusted my expectations ahead of time and am happy with it. The car drives great and is relaxing to drive. The communication with Tesla has been a bit blind, but as long as it works it’s worth it. It’s more of a toy anyway.

Curious what folks have done for the Tesla emblems. I got a black on black M3P coming in a week, thinking about doing them Tesla emblems in Black Chrome and getting rid of the DUAL MOTOR badge, thoughts?
Also have blk/blk. The dual motor goes in the trash and probably the front emblem as well. The rear emblem will be blacked out, either plasti-dip or some other method if better. Will do the deletes at time of detailing. License plate frame will be simple black coupled with California black legacy plates. Windows, of course will be tinted.

Reactions: JDMerica
Also have blk/blk. The dual motor goes in the trash and probably the front emblem as well. The rear emblem will be blacked out, either plasti-dip or some other method if better. Will do the deletes at time of detailing. License plate frame will be simple black coupled with California black legacy plates. Windows, of course will be tinted.
My plans are simular with my black/black.

Pickup scheduled for Friday.

Reactions: MKRJ
Finally picked up my “Flux Capacitor”. FLAWLESS paint. No gaps. Only one problem I found was little humming noise when AC is on. You can hear it inside and outside little bit. Already scheduled my service appointment for next Thursday. At that time they will also install my home link :)

Attachments

• 0D07DEFD-12A6-4986-A85F-E17CDBF2E272.jpeg
    0D07DEFD-12A6-4986-A85F-E17CDBF2E272.jpeg
    511.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 88305F04-2BFC-40FA-8048-EE4DE489C13D.jpeg
    88305F04-2BFC-40FA-8048-EE4DE489C13D.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 67
Finally picked up my “Flux Capacitor”. FLAWLESS paint. No gaps. Only one problem I found was little humming noise when AC is on. You can hear it inside and outside little bit. Already scheduled my service appointment for next Thursday. At that time they will also install my home link :)
Nice car ! Does the car have a heated steering wheel, new head lights and dashboard trim on the doors ? I'm wondering what to expect on mine.