Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't posted here much since I finally got my M3P in December, but I was driving around in my FJ cruiser yesterday and spotted this truck which should make at least four or M3P folks in Southern Nevada happy!

Attachments

• E15B3856-8DF3-4BBA-A2DF-48CB7509A810.jpeg
    E15B3856-8DF3-4BBA-A2DF-48CB7509A810.jpeg
    613.8 KB · Views: 87
I haven't posted here much since I finally got my M3P in December, but I was driving around in my FJ cruiser yesterday and spotted this truck which should make at least four or M3P folks in Southern Nevada happy!
Cool. I see at least two M3Ps on there. Along with the Ys with induction wheels. I hope it’s not rainy or too dusty either, the M3P on the top had its window partially open.

Reactions: dalton108
Hey guys how are you guys getting dates, I have never had mine change from " x - y weeks " to " month, day to month, day"

or am I just not looking in the right place

Houston, ordered M3P white on white no FSD
anyone know if contactless test drives will allow me to test drive a model 3 performance. I had one at Carmax where i worked and it sold me but I want to ride in one again to show my family what it's capable of. I'm too excited.

I wanted to know if this means anything to those who have taken delivery of their Tesla after receiving this status update on the account page. I noticed it this morning on mine but now the account page will not load and its extremely slow. I don't want to get my hopes up if its just a redesign of the landing account page.

I wanted to know if this means anything to those who have taken delivery of their Tesla after receiving this status update on the account page. I noticed it this morning on mine but now the account page will not load and its extremely slow. I don't want to get my hopes up if its just a redesign of the landing account page.
My message before the website stoped loading on my account page said "prepare for delivery" Does that mean mine is coming up soon?

Hey guys how are you guys getting dates, I have never had mine change from " x - y weeks " to " month, day to month, day"

or am I just not looking in the right place

Houston, ordered M3P white on white no FSD
anyone know if contactless test drives will allow me to test drive a model 3 performance. I had one at Carmax where i worked and it sold me but I want to ride in one again to show my family what it's capable of. I'm too excited.
Yes, you just have to call and ask if they have a performance model 3. Sometimes they do and sometimes they do not.

No problem getting a next-day test drive of an M3P for me in Pasadena, CA. I’m tempted to try to schedule another one, just to take it for a ride while I wait lol. They gave me 30 minutes alone with the car the first time, and I used it all.

I’m as stir-crazy as the rest of you waiting, today I created a spreadsheet to chart the days left to the early end of the estimated delivery date range. Yeah I got it bad…

0E747D17-8C35-48AD-A024-6B2804929034.png

Reactions: J03L and Doge-1
No problem getting a next-day test drive of an M3P for me in Pasadena, CA. I’m tempted to try to schedule another one, just to take it for a ride while I wait lol. They gave me 30 minutes alone with the car the first time, and I used it all.

I’m as stir-crazy as the rest of you waiting, today I created a spreadsheet to chart the days left to the early end of the estimated delivery date range. Yeah I got it bad…

View attachment 665847
This is just nerdy enough! Love this haha!

View attachment 665847
Tbh, I don't really need to test drive the Performance but an AWD Long range would be nice just so I can show the features to my family and immediate friends. I'll leave the Performance acceleration as a surprise haha. What should I expect to do when I arrive at the Tesla location? I saw on a youtube video that I can scan a QR code of a car and an associate will remotely assist me?