Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment" just got this email. Got hype asf, but I've tried everything and I don't see any option allowing me to complete payment. I gotta bad feeling..
I got the same email this morning. This is a big flip from yesterday when my EDD went into September. It’s back to 6/20-6/30 this morning, with the addition of the “Action Required” email.
I went into account and there is nowhere and nothing on my account that changed. No VIN, no way to make a final payment, nothing.
Another day of Tesla doing weird Tesla sh!#, but at least it looks like we’re getting close to delivery. 🤞🏽

Attachments

• 96279435-49CF-4527-BCD5-8208718BCA1B.png
    96279435-49CF-4527-BCD5-8208718BCA1B.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: SmooveSailing
Same, 1-11 weeks here this AM and also received the final payment email that I cannot act upon.
FWIW, when I reached out last night to Tesla to clarify if anything was holding up my order and why no VIN yet. They told me my profile was as complete as could be and to now expect a mid-July delivery; (I’ve been told end of June all this time before this). I’ve had my profile complete since I ordered. Early May order.
Will just continue to just be patient and hope.

Hey y’all!

I just got my VIN and my EDD within the last 2 days! (EDD 6/30) One of the guys at Tesla Fort Worth reached out to me and told me my car was just built a few days ago and is leaving Fremont today or tomorrow.

With that said, I’m financing the car and have already been approved for the loan. I signed the MVPA and sent it over to my bank. That was yesterday and I haven’t heard anything back yet.

My bank said they have worked with Tesla many times so I’m not too concerned about how they will handle the process. My main concern is I don’t want to approve the loan for the car without seeing it first to go over everything, however Tesla keeps emailing me everyday with the email seen below.

I also don’t want to get to the EDD, look over the car, accept it, and then I missed something and can’t take the car that day due to financing etc.

Could anyone help me know the proper steps to finance the car, examine it, then take delivery?

Attachments

• D237E85E-1435-49A2-AA91-CC2331B1E066.jpeg
    D237E85E-1435-49A2-AA91-CC2331B1E066.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 74
Hey y’all!

I just got my VIN and my EDD within the last 2 days! (EDD 6/30) One of the guys at Tesla Fort Worth reached out to me and told me my car was just built a few days ago and is leaving Fremont today or tomorrow.

With that said, I’m financing the car and have already been approved for the loan. I signed the MVPA and sent it over to my bank. That was yesterday and I haven’t heard anything back yet.

My bank said they have worked with Tesla many times so I’m not too concerned about how they will handle the process. My main concern is I don’t want to approve the loan for the car without seeing it first to go over everything, however Tesla keeps emailing me everyday with the email seen below.

I also don’t want to get to the EDD, look over the car, accept it, and then I missed something and can’t take the car that day due to financing etc.

Could anyone help me know the proper steps to finance the car, examine it, then take delivery?
I can't help you unfortunately, but I was wondering if you actually have the option to make the final payment? If you do, what's it look like?

Hey guys, I'm from the LR thread and a lot of us received the payment email this morning. I called my local dealer here in AZ and was told their systems are messed up but if you got the final payment email, you have been matched to a VIN, they just can't see it yet because everything is messed up. They said they hope to have it corrected soon and to expect a VIN this weekend. Take it with a grain of salt as usual though but that's what I was told.

Hey guys, I'm from the LR thread and a lot of us received the payment email this morning. I called my local dealer here in AZ and was told their systems are messed up but if you got the final payment email, you have been matched to a VIN, they just can't see it yet because everything is messed up. They said they hope to have it corrected soon and to expect a VIN this weekend. Take it with a grain of salt as usual though but that's what I was told.
It would be awesome news if this is the case. I got the Payment email update this morning and got excited only to be let down when I logged in. I sent an email to my SA and he let me know that he didn't have any updates and thought it was just a general reminder 🤷‍♂️

With my EDD suddenly moved up to next week I have no idea what to do with the uberturbines! Order 19" Martian MW03s + tires right now and switch the wheels out asap to sell locally? Or just stick with them and be wary of potholes (I love the look of the uberturbines but there's a lot of potholes where I'm at :/)
Let me know if you order the MW03. Curious how long they take, that’s my top contender

Reactions: play150
Taking delivery on the 25th of june. Excited. Order placed June 15th. M3P. My original order was placed on May 26th. That got a delivery date recently as well. Though i told my advisor to cancel the first order for me. Somehow my later order went through first. Even the Vin assigned to the earlier order ended up being 6 numbers higher. So i think they built a bunch of M3P in the last couple days.