Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White with Black Performance
Ordered 8/3
Delivery date showed up in my account for 9/11.
I didn't get a chance to schedule the time or recieve an email. It just showed up in my account page. It also has not unlocked the agreement pages either. Waiting on hold to see if there is anything else I need to do or if there is any ability to move the delivery date.

M3P midnight silver black interior no FSD (going to buy it on credit card for rewards point upon delivery) ordered 8/22 in SOCAL. Original EDD of October 2nd to November 2nd. Was updated 3 days later to 9/14 to 9/30 and has been stuck since. Bit annoying to see people ordering 8/26 and later already receiving their cars. Even more annoying seeing people that ordered in July for California delivery still waiting.

White with White, Performance.
Ordered 8/10. Picking up (!) tomorrow 9/8 (Pennsylvania).

Original estimate was 5-8 weeks. Was as aggressive as 8/27 at one point. Got my VIN (with no message...just me daily refreshing) about a week ago. Final paperwork came through about 24 hours prior (as expected).

Deliveries for 3rd QTR end 9/30 so fingers crossed, hoping that we are on that last batch going out this month!
For us in the 9/13-9/30 group out west:

“… vehicles for local deliveries later in order to allow for transit time by the end of the quarter.”

Last edited:
For us in the 9/13-9/30 group out west:

“… vehicles for local deliveries later in order to allow for transit time by the end of the quarter.”

Well seeing as some people in the middle of the country are getting VINs from what I saw, hopefully that means the west coast starts getting some assignments soon

Well finally got delivery booked.
Order date 08/13
Original EDD:09/25
Delivery date:09-07
Today was delivery day.. one minor nick in the paint which they fixed while I waited, plus the clips on the passenger side interior floor section that meets the centre console were not clipped in. Other than that car was in perfect shape.( also saw a guy picking up with a 15 page check list and demanding the car be put on a hoist to inspect the undercarriage before delivery… the SA seemed thrilled to be delivering his car Lollol)

Attachments

• 7313AD16-CEBD-4716-B5B0-03520230D8BD.jpeg
    7313AD16-CEBD-4716-B5B0-03520230D8BD.jpeg
    749.8 KB · Views: 84
Today was delivery day.. one minor nick in the paint which they fixed while I waited, plus the clips on the passenger side interior floor section that meets the centre console were not clipped in. Other than that car was in perfect shape.( also saw a guy picking up with a 15 page check list and demanding the car be put on a hoist to inspect the undercarriage before delivery… the SA seemed thrilled to be delivering his car Lollol)
Looking sharp!