Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/15
Original EDD 11/06-12/06
New EDD 11/13 -11/26

Black M3P, black int
No VIN yet

My first EV -- super excited to get it!
Your VIN is coming! When they narrow you from a month to a week, that means your production run is scheduled (if I’m not mistaken). VIN is issued at the start of your assembly (again, if I’m not mistaken).

Hi all, new here. First Tesla, but have had a 2015 Leaf since 2016.

Ordered 10/28

M3P
Red exterior, Black interior
No FSD
EDD Nov 9 - Dec 5

Also in the queue for a Cybertruck and a Lightning F-150 (might get the CT, probably going to cancel the F-150)

Your VIN is coming! When they narrow you from a month to a week, that means your production run is scheduled (if I’m not mistaken). VIN is issued at the start of your assembly (again, if I’m not mistaken).

Cool! It does look like late October orders are getting VINs so I'm hoping to get mine soon. I've been planning to get an EV for several years now for largely practical reasons, but springing for the M3P is an unabashed mid-life crisis purchase!

Yes my 10th digit is an
Looks ours will arrive around the same time. Our builds were probably not that far apart but I have a 2021 vin. L
I’m too wondering where my vehicle is at . VIN came today with a 2022 VIN EDD 11/11-11/17
Congrats! Looks ours will arrive around the same time. Our builds were probably not that far apart but I have a 2021 vin. I wonder if anything is updated with the 2022’s.

Reactions: empireavian
Just spoke with Regional from Tesla and confirmed that 11/1 and on, VINS are now '22. My car was manufactured on 10/28 so I am getting a '21. No changes to the vehicles (came off same production line). Pick up my new M3P next Thursday in PA.
Nice! I have an EDD of 11/11-11/17 . spoke with an advisor yesterday trying to see when I should get insurance now that I have my VIN so that I can get my Tags here in Texas. it takes about 3-4 days apparently so I wanna see if I can hit that mark and get it Thursday next week(11/11) any suggestions anyone?