Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I have an EDD of 11/11-11/17 . spoke with an advisor yesterday trying to see when I should get insurance now that I have my VIN so that I can get my Tags here in Texas. it takes about 3-4 days apparently so I wanna see if I can hit that mark and get it Thursday next week(11/11) any suggestions anyone?
I took care of insurance yesterday. Just called and added the car and set start date to the first day in my EDD and got my temporary cards already. If Delivery ends up being earlier, will just call State Farm and update it.

Ordered 10/15
Original EDD 11/06-12/06
New EDD 11/13 -11/26

Black M3P, black int
No VIN yet

My first EV -- super excited to get it!

Got my VIN today -- new EDD is 11/17-11/22

Confirmed that it's a '22. It doesn't look like there is any practical difference between the '21 and '22 M3P but I'm still glad to get a '22 since it shaves a year off for resale value - not that I'm planning to sell it anytime soon!

Looking forward to delivery

Reactions: empireavian
Update just made Downpayment.

Payment Confirmed. Delivery Appointment confirmed.

Might need to see where they're delivering my vehicle to. it says My address but not sure.

Delivery appointment just in. through my app. No advisors called me throughout this whole process. lol had to do everything myself. might as well apply to Tesla. kidding. but Delivery takes place 8-12pm Nov 15! Order date was 10/26
Nice, glad you got your delivery date scheduled. I still don’t have a set date yet. I probably need to call Tesla.

Nice! I have an EDD of 11/11-11/17 . spoke with an advisor yesterday trying to see when I should get insurance now that I have my VIN so that I can get my Tags here in Texas. it takes about 3-4 days apparently so I wanna see if I can hit that mark and get it Thursday next week(11/11) any suggestions anyone?

Interesting. I live in Houston. I was wondering the same thing if I can go ahead and order tags before I have the car.