Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally understand where you are coming from talking about the C8. Part of my decision on the M3P was having a car that was practical again. I currently drive an ND2 Miata. Although I love the driving characteristics of the car, it's highly impractical. The M3P kind of checks all boxes. It's quick AND practical. Not having to go to a gas station is just another perk.
Yup I like the performance aspect and it's practical. It won't be my daily but I know I will drive it way more than the Z06 I just sold.

No gas is a bonus but I'm amazed they are going to sell an electric car without a charger included. I can't imagine buying a new macbook and them saying you need to buy a charger for it.

Other thing I didn't realize when I ordered was how much the performance drops off when you get 60% or less state of charge. I mean it's a decent drop from 100-60 but falls hard at 60% and lower. ICE car is going to be same all the time. All these things have me considering cancelling or maybe buying and flipping it if people are paying more for them than they cost new.

I mean yeah, I can afford that 400$ charger, but is it right? JUST STRAIGHT CAPITALISM LMAO That is like almost one days worth of work for me, still not right TESLA did that.
I just think it's BS selling an electric car without a cord to charge it. lmao. I can't imagine buying a phone or laptop and the companies not including a charger/cord.

Yup I like the performance aspect and it's practical. It won't be my daily but I know I will drive it way more than the Z06 I just sold.

No gas is a bonus but I'm amazed they are going to sell an electric car without a charger included. I can't imagine buying a new macbook and them saying you need to buy a charger for it.

Other thing I didn't realize when I ordered was how much the performance drops off when you get 60% or less state of charge. I mean it's a decent drop from 100-60 but falls hard at 60% and lower. ICE car is going to be same all the time. All these things have me considering cancelling or maybe buying and flipping it if people are paying more for them than they cost new.
Only thing is how much is a new macbook charger? or Iphone? lol Straight Capitalism on both sides, $400 for a new charger, might as well just add another 100 and buy the wall connector

We should be grandfathered in with chargers, right?
Prolly not, unless you already have a VIN before the *sugar* took effect.

The Monroney sticker for the particular VIN will state if the Mobile Connector is included.
20220326_100250.jpg