Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People really seem to be struggling with this concept. I didn't make up the data. It's coming from the order tracker spreadsheet for the time period in the filter. It looks like you didn't even update the spreadsheet but you are questioning whether it's giving accurate numbers. 🙄
First of all the jest tone of my post clearly flew right over your head. :rolleyes:

Nobody accused you of making up any data as I even asked if it was just a snapshot. If people are struggling with a concept maybe the concept is not overly clear? When you say update do you mean refresh the page? I can't recall the the page atm as it appears and then disappears when you click in the link.

Last edited:
Well, sounds like a sugary SA...

I needed window sticker, purchase agreement and insurance binder for my loan. I had all those within a hour yeaterday morning, a few hours after getting my vin.

Fyi, it is called a Monroney sticker... Ask you SA for it. If he doesn't know what it is, have him ask his supervisor.

Here is my email with it:
View attachment 798150
I also asked for my Monroney, so we'll see what happens.

I have no idea why my EDD hasn’t been moving as much as others here… I would’ve expected some movements that weren’t triggered by being 1 day into the 4 week window.

I’m trying to remain hopeful that I’ll be in the next batch of VIN assignments
Dang! I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the movement you deserve! I would think you should see something any day now! Sending good vibes for your VIN!

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Fyi, SA's are useless UNTIL you get a VIN! My SA team (I have spoken with at least 5 of them) is friggin awesome!!!

I asked them if they could ping my car. They said it is still in Cali. They told me it's scheduled ETA, which is earlier then my window... They also gave me the born on date/time! 😍
Screenshot_20220427-160828_Messages.jpg

Excerpt from my SA reply:

The vehicle location is not accurate while en route as the GPS is turned off, typically. Currently the ETA is expected the first week of May, but the ETA tends to shift while in transit, therefore you will receive a link to self schedule once the car gets a bit closer.

The vehicles birthday is April 18 2022! And, yes, all orders pre 4/17 receive the charge kit.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Fyi, SA's are useless UNTIL you get a VIN! My SA team (I have spoken with at least 5 of them) is friggin awesome!!!

I asked them if they could ping my car. They said it is still in Cali. They told me it's scheduled ETA, which is earlier then my window... They also gave me the born on date/time! 😍
View attachment 798180Forgive my ignorance but how are you texting the SA? I’d like to know my cars birthday too. Maybe our cars are twins. (Fraternal)

Excerpt from my SA reply:

The vehicle location is not accurate while en route as the GPS is turned off, typically. Currently the ETA is expected the first week of May, but the ETA tends to shift while in transit, therefore you will receive a link to self schedule once the car gets a bit closer.

The vehicles birthday is April 18 2022! And, yes, all orders pre 4/17 receive the charge kit.
Thanks this answers my question about the mobile charger!

Reactions: jessepotter

View attachment 798180
I think SAs are a myth 😂 I haven't had contact from anyone at Tesla by text message or email lol. All I got was the "Welcome to the Tesla Family" email after ordering

So I was the only person in Alberta to order a Model 3 in April? :p Are those numbers x 100 or something?
Those
OD: 3/23

EDD #1 (3/23): APRIL to May

EDD #2 (3/29): 4/30 - 6/4

EDD #3 (4/27): 5/17 - 6/14

Specs: M3P; White Ext/White Int; no FSD; Socal
I really hope we can get the car very soon atleast and no more delays.

Wow- identical build and ours was 10 days earlier, our EDD is still July/August.