Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With OD of 3/17 our EDD was 6/8–6/22 two days ago. Then 6/17-7/1 yesterday. And today the EDD is 6/19 -7/17! Went from two week window to four weeks and two weeks into the next quarter. How can that be?
Thats pretty unusual which I know nobody wants to hear. Especially for a Feb order. Whats your config? Are all your tasks in the app done 100%? Cash or financing selected?

Reactions: Brou
My EDD just moved up with a two week window. Time to start looking into which credit union is best to finance through?

M3P MSM/Black; no FSD
OD: June 6th
Original EDD: July 26 - Aug 30
EDD (6/10): June 15 - June 29
Woo-hooo!!!!

Woke up this morning to a new EDD date 6/12- 6/25. Just put my application in with Orange County CU. I should hear back within 2-3 days max.🤞

My EDD just moved up with a two week window. Time to start looking into which credit union is best to finance through?

M3P MSM/Black; no FSD
Woo-hooo!!!!

Woke up this morning to a new EDD date 6/12- 6/25. Just put my application in with Orange County CU. I should hear back within 2-3 days max.🤞
I've been on the 6/12-6/26 EDD since June 3rd - so if LA / OC folks are seeing movement to that same window - that's a great sign. I'm in the South Bay Los Angeles area. #teamblue

M3P MSM/Black; no FSD
I wouldn't jump the gun just yet... your OD was only 4 days ago LOL. Many of us had two-week window EDD's which got bumped out later on. For example, until last Sunday my EDD was 6/11-6/25 and now it is 07/28-9/8. So, I'd hold off on dinging your credit right now and prepare to wait a while.

Last edited:
Thank You!

OD: May 7th, 2022 - M3 LR, White, Black, No FSD, Cash, No Trade-in, SoCal
App EDD at OD: Sept-November
6/4 - EDD Sept-Oct
6/6 Modified order to M3P, White, Black, FSD, Cash, No Trade-in, Socal

From what I read on this forum, FSD move you up towards the front of the line? I am hoping actual delivery will be June -Aug🤞🤞.
The app still show EDD Sept-Nov. Asked my SA, he said it takes up to a week for EDD to be updated on the Appo_O

the FSD move is a hit or miss, if it works for you, great but dont depend on it

I wouldn't jump the gun just yet... your OD was only 4 days ago LOL. Many of us had two-week window EDD's which got bumped out later on. For example, until last Sunday my EDD was 6/11-6/25 and now it is 07/28-9/8. So, I'd hold off on dinging your credit right now and prepare to wait a while.

Yeah, I'm not planning to actually fill out an application until I have a VIN. I just needed to understand the CU landscape, who has the better rates and what may be needed to get rate discounts.

Reactions: Nda721
Bummer... my date just got moved back. Here's my timeline

OD: 5/27 - M3P, silver exterior, black interior, no FSD. Website showed delivery of June - Aug 2022
EDD immediately after ordering: 9/2 - 10/14
6/7 - EDD changed to 6/9 - 6/19. I also got a phone call that afternoon asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle (I do not have a trade-in)
6/10 - EDD changed to 7/24 - 8/28
Are you in the bay area?