Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a turn of events!!! Got a vin 295xxx and EDD of 6/16-6/20. I was honestly to the point of accepting I wouldn’t get my car this month and then wham!
Damn dude. Congratulations!!!! I’m happy for you and have hope for myself as well. Edit *** just checked mine and it’s back to lower case letters again. It’s like a pinball machine on tilt mode I think.

For any Michiganders (with our odd delivery steps because of the nonsense laws purposed to exclude Tesla from selling in MI) -

I was told by the SA while signing paperwork for my trade-in that my M3P was near Chicago, and because my profile was completed they are re-routing it to come directly to MI rather than stopping in OH (where they typically hold MI bound Teslas until payment/trade in is complete). As is often said: Complete all tasks asap!

I was also told that my car is scheduled for arrival into MI on Jun 19th (a Sunday), with detailing and inspection likely on 20th, with 20th-22nd representing most likely delivery dates.

Good luck with getting VINs and deliveries, all!

Reactions: julit0
My order hold came off on June 10th. EDD was August to September for two days which was perfect for me. Then it was June 16 to June 26. Now its next week to pickup and VIN assigned.

Panicking right now, not sure what to do. I dont know if I can sell my old car fast enough. I hope they dont cancel my order if I dont take delivery next week.

Reactions: julit0
My order hold came off on June 10th. EDD was August to September for two days which was perfect for me. Then it was June 16 to June 26. Now its next week to pickup and VIN assigned.

Panicking right now, not sure what to do. I dont know if I can sell my old car fast enough. I hope they dont cancel my order if I dont take delivery next week.
Carvana, Vroom and Carmax are all really fast

Reactions: t-rex266 and Brou
Carvana offered me $25k, Vroom offered me $35k, Carmax needs me to come in. NADA says its worth $45k.
Need to take pics of the car for Tesla trade in offer, and posted it online to sell privately as well. Crossing my fingers I can get this all done quickly.
they all value cars differently. We also have "We Buy Anycar" in Virginia. I've heard that Carmax gives the highest value for older cars. I sold my truck through We Buy Any Car and got $10K over what I paid for it a few years ago. Carvana gave me the best price on my wife's 2018 BMW X5 so definitely shop around.

Reactions: Park2670
they all value cars differently. We also have "We Buy Anycar" in Virginia. I've heard that Carmax gives the highest value for older cars. I sold my truck through We Buy Any Car and got $10K over what I paid for it a few years ago. Carvana gave me the best price on my wife's 2018 BMW X5 so definitely shop around.

As to which vendor gives you the highest value, it really depends on what the current market is like in your area. I've heard reports of different prices all over the place. I tried 6 different sources and Carvana was by far the highest (6k more than second highest offer). In fact, they are scheduled to pickup my car today.