Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for tint and same for all the accessories. I had to move my giant pile to the garage a week ago.

I definitely want to see before and after pictures of your 15mm spacers. Hadn’t thought about that but probably would look a little meaner. I might go that route
😂 my entire downstairs flooring is being replaced Monday. I had to move a lot of crap Dang Tesla

I'll let you know today when I call them to ask ;). Just waiting to firm up my financing and insurance first before I ask.

On a side note - I've got a big box of accessories my wife has been groaning about sitting in our living room that she'll be happy to see gone.

Accessories I bought:

- 15mm Spacers for Front and Back (better handling and more aggressive look)
- Red puddle lights for the doors and footwells (doors will have tesla logo - symbol only no text)
- HANSSHOW Yoke Steering Wheel (White)
- Tesla AW Floormats
- Mats for Frunk, Trunk, and trunk storage
- White accent pieces for the center console
- Homelink (garage door opener)
- Windshield sun blocker
- Mud flaps
- Air Filter protective grill (apparently these are no bueno)
What flaps did you go with?

Same for tint and same for all the accessories. I had to move my giant pile to the garage a week ago.

I definitely want to see before and after pictures of your 15mm spacers. Hadn’t thought about that but probably would look a little meaner. I might go that route
I did a LOT of research on the spacers... it really comes down to buying from the right vendor (bloxsport was the most recommended which is what I ordered). I just realized I did 20mm and not 15mm. I will definitely share pics before/after.

Reactions: Brou
I did a LOT of research on the spacers... it really comes down to buying from the right vendor (bloxsport was the most recommended which is what I ordered). I just realized I did 20mm and not 15mm. I will definitely share pics before/after.
Any concerns with camber? I kinda figured people moved to aftermarket suspension when they did spacers. Im not an expert at all.

Reactions: Ben Tarver
I’m wondering if they orders prior to April 28 are being held up due to lack of charGing cables? If that’s the case they can keep the dang cable just give me the car
Nope. Someone posted that their car was orders in May and it actually had the charger in it.

Well, unless Tesla's incompetence has them giving chargers to those who shouldn't have them and holding up cars who should have them. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Reactions: Ben Tarver