Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the delivery text just after 1 PM. Was hoping for this week, still faster than I anticipated tho.

M3P | Midnight Silver | Black interior | No FSD

OD 5/14: M3P White | Black Interior
EDD #1: 6/17 - 7/15
5/27: Changed to Midnight Silver
EDD #2 (5/31): 6/21 - 7/5
EDD #3 (6/7): 6/20 - 6/29
EDD #4 (6/7): 6/20 - 6/24 [VIN assigned -274]
6/9: Text car left factory, in transport
EDD #5 (6/12): 6/13 - 6/19
EDD #6 (6/14): 6/15 - 6/19
6/14: Text Schedule Pickup - Earliest Date 6/20

Just got the delivery text just after 1 PM. Was hoping for this week, still faster than I anticipated tho.

M3P | Midnight Silver | Black interior | No FSD

OD 5/14: M3P White | Black Interior
EDD #1: 6/17 - 7/15
5/27: Changed to Midnight Silver
EDD #2 (5/31): 6/21 - 7/5
EDD #3 (6/7): 6/20 - 6/29
EDD #4 (6/7): 6/20 - 6/24 [VIN assigned -274]
6/9: Text car left factory, in transport
EDD #5 (6/12): 6/13 - 6/19
EDD #6 (6/14): 6/15 - 6/19
6/14: Text Schedule Pickup - Earliest Date 6/20
Congratulations. Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulyB18
Argh - Even though I told my SA I wanted to pick up at the factory, they've scheduled me for home delivery on the 16th. Going to see if I can go to pick it up tomorrow instead.
Hey at least you are getting a car. Feds are talking about a rate hike .75 percent tomorrow. F in Tesla ! Im pissed about my May 28 to June 11 window. Pricks. Ok rant over. Enjoy the ride. You got a great color scheme

Hey at least you are getting a car. Feds are talking about a rate hike .75 percent tomorrow. F in Tesla ! Im pissed about my May 28 to June 11 window. Pricks. Ok rant over. Enjoy the ride. You got a great color scheme
I worry about them driving it to my home instead of delivering it on a truck... Would really prefer to handle the "delivery" myself. Plus I've heard they don't give you very much time to inspect the car when it's delivered as opposed to picking it up. Oh well, either way I'm getting my car lol. Tesla is useless though when calling. Nobody seems to know where my car is right now.

I worry about them driving it to my home instead of delivering it on a truck... Would really prefer to handle the "delivery" myself. Plus I've heard they don't give you very much time to inspect the car when it's delivered as opposed to picking it up. Oh well, either way I'm getting my car lol. Tesla is useless though when calling. Nobody seems to know where my car is right now.
It is a crazy system. Friend got hit by another driver. He had to book the repair online with service center. Can’t talk to anyone. Its like a snake with no head or tail.

Reactions: RedRocketM3P