Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 7/1/22
EDD went from 9/11-10/16 to 8/1-15 now all the way back to 9/18-10/23…
Wtf!
Yeah, mine did that too after my initial order on 6/1. I scrambled and was ready for a late June delivery. And just before the goal line, a fumble and a kick return sent me back to August. Last week, it was first and goal. Then a holding call and a 2 week penalty sent me back to mid August.
Seriously, though, Tesla probably had an optimistic production estimate that ultimately wasn’t met.

Has anybody gotten any useful information through the text line? After 5 days without a response, they finally got back to me and just copy-pasted the information from my order page (which I obviously already knew because I'd referred to that information in my original message). Very underwhelming.

Has anybody gotten any useful information through the text line? After 5 days without a response, they finally got back to me and just copy-pasted the information from my order page (which I obviously already knew because I'd referred to that information in my original message). Very underwhelming.

I was catching up on all the messages and had noticed your OD of 7/13 with the latest EDD of 8/5 - 8/19. That's really good! What part of Cali are you in? So Cal? Bay Area? - I've been keeping a close eye on us west coast folks... I think for a lot of us, this week and text week will bring some good VIN vibes... a lot of us with similar ODs will be approaching our 6 and 8 week marks then.

Hoping for the best!

Reactions: LorentzTorque
I was catching up on all the messages and had noticed your OD of 7/13 with the latest EDD of 8/5 - 8/19. That's really good! What part of Cali are you in? So Cal? Bay Area? - I've been keeping a close eye on us west coast folks... I think for a lot of us, this week and text week will bring some good VIN vibes... a lot of us with similar ODs will be approaching our 6 and 8 week marks then.

Hoping for the best!
It would indeed be really good! I'm skeptical of those dates, though. I'm in the bay area. Between all the speculation about factory-local deliveries being pushed to EOQ and the perpetual delays reported by Flatbroke, it's hard to take such a rapid EDD seriously. But yeah, that would be absolutely awesome!

Reactions: gtcrispy and unlock