Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, first time post here, but figured I'd jump on the waittrain as well. I ordered a White M3P, black interior. basic Autopilot.

My original OD was 6/13. At that time I recieved an EDD of 8/14-9/23. I figured this was pretty typical and proceeded to plan and schedule a trip out of the country. While I was gone, my VIN got assigned on 6/22 and Delviery was scheduled for 6/27- so of course since I wasn't here, my car got handed to some other lucky dog.

I jumped back into the Queue on 6/23. I then received an updated EDD of 8/1 - 8/15. on 7/23, my EDD shifted to 8/15-8/29 and hasn't moved since then.
OD 6/12 with same spec, have 8/16-8/29 EDD but no VIN :(

Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step.
5E729754-9E01-4300-88E3-19AEF8D6CFCE.jpeg

Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step. View attachment 838258
Vin is around the corner!!

Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step. View attachment 838258
I didn't know you had a VIN yet. Thought it was just a two week window. Things are looking good!!

Dude yes!!!! I hope you get your VIN in the next day or so!!

The app shows my finance loan was approved but I know it expire and Tesla is currently over 1.5 percent more then it was when I locked. But it still says it’s accepted. Anyone have an idea?
Congratulations!!! About Damn Time! VIN-day...

You should log into your full website account and download your MVPA and see what it says there for financing etc. It should have auto-populated based on Tesla Financing. Maybe try to get that APR down a little based on your order date. Or try another Credit Union?

I hope you keep it and get delivery. The car will be awesome for sure!

Finally! Congrats on the VIN!

The app shows my finance loan was approved but I know it expire and Tesla is currently over 1.5 percent more then it was when I locked. But it still says it’s accepted. Anyone have an idea?
That is as confusing as mine as I sent my ACH payment to the wrong Tesla Inc WellsFargo bank account and now no one can seem to tell me where my down payment went and my bank says there is nothing they can do since it was delivered and cleared on their end.

Congrats on the VIN!!

Congratulations!!! About Damn Time! VIN-day...

You should log into your full website account and download your MVPA and see what it says there for financing etc. It should have auto-populated based on Tesla Financing. Maybe try to get that APR down a little based on your order date. Or try another Credit Union?

I hope you keep it and get delivery. The car will be awesome for sure!
I called Tesla they would not honor the lower rate. Said it has to be the current 4.49. I went to federal credit union and 3.27 for 72 months. It is what it is. I’m ok with that. 3.25 was my cut off but heck.

That is as confusing as mine as I sent my ACH payment to the wrong Tesla Inc WellsFargo bank account and now no one can seem to tell me where my down payment went and my bank says there is nothing they can do since it was delivered and cleared on their end.

Congrats on the VIN!!
Thanks. The credit union said I need to take a cashier check for the down to Tesla on pick up. Is that correct?

Thanks. The credit union said I need to take a cashier check for the down to Tesla on pick up. Is that correct?
You can do the Cashier Check Route - or an ACH Payment in the App, or use their Plaid link in the app as well. The main difference in the app - I didn't use Plaid to link to a bank account because it would basically get your log-in info and have access to your whole account.

I forced the app by entering wrong/bogus log-in info for a random bank until the app gave me the option to enter my information Manually. I think you will get an Exit button after so many "bad" attempts. From there, I put my Routing Number, Account # and amount to transfer. It clears instantly to Tesla and will register as you paying your down. I didn't do this until I was there picking up my car and had inspected the outside at least.
I’m hoping I pick up by Wednesday. I got to be a pallbearer at a funeral Friday
I bet tomorrow, they'll be calling to ask if they can deliver it to you - would even surprise me if they call you in the next couple hours to deliver it to you. Enjoy man! Long day coming and I can't wait to see your graduation pic.

Nice try! Looks like Flatbroke learned Photoshop.

Kidding aside, super glad to see it! I really only check in here every day to see what is going on with your car.