Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the app is a mess; i was able to add my insurance info today
I agree, it took yesterday afternoon and several calls today to get an MVPA so i could provide the lender. Tesla had a glitch on their end. Cant get financed without it. I told them I had to attend a funeral of a Family member and wasn't available Thursday or Friday. They would not extend the pick up date to Sunday. it was a 3 day drop dead window. they jacked me around for months and now Jumping through hoops for pick up tomorrow.

I agree, it took yesterday afternoon and several calls today to get an MVPA so i could provide the lender. Tesla had a glitch on their end. Cant get financed without it. I told them I had to attend a funeral of a Family member and wasn't available Thursday or Friday. They would not extend the pick up date to Sunday. it was a 3 day drop dead window. they jacked me around for months and now Jumping through hoops for pick up tomorrow.
Wow, it's a real shame they're going about it that way. I hope you get everything sorted out in time! You'd think that between the long, long wait, the MVPA screwup on their end, and the extenuating personal circumstances, they'd be able to give you more slack. These cars had better be worth it, because that's some really awful customer service.

Ridiculous. I lost my first car due to this same issue. Couldn't make the delivery date as I was out of the country, and Tesla will not hold it for you.

Reactions: Flatbroke