Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see it's narrowing down for you!
Thanks! I admit I’ve been impatient and a bit negative at times, but I’m very ready to take delivery. Hoping for a VIN next week👍🏻

I know this is the M3P thread but a TON of 2023 M3 LR’s have just been added to Tesla’s inventory. Edit: looking at this further, these are in production but listed on the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: LorentzTorque
Thanks! I admit I’ve been impatient and a bit negative at times, but I’m very ready to take delivery. Hoping for a VIN next week👍🏻

I know this is the M3P thread but a TON of 2023 M3 LR’s have just been added to Tesla’s inventory. Edit: looking at this further, these are in production but listed on the site.

I think that's fair, though, considering how the company keeps demonstrating that customer focus takes a back seat to the current quarterly numbers (evidence: this process) and Elon's personal "vision" (evidence: removing ultrasonics with effectively no notice, the plan to remove turn signal & shifter stalks in 3 & Y next year, the radar removal debacle, etc.) I think the car as it is now (barring surprises at delivery) is a fantastic vehicle, and I'm very excited to drive it... and hopefully own it for a long time! But seeing the way they make decisions about their direction has me steering clear of their stock, because I think they're showing a very short-sighted and unreasonable mindset. Definitely not giving financial advice or anything, I'm no expert there, just something that occurred to me personally.

Well today was the first day of my latest 2 week window. So what do you all think? VIN soon or new window tomorrow?
Dang, woke up to another push. Anyone heard of any other supply chain issues at Tesla? Wonder if it is my white interior that has my vehicle constrained. Frustrating.

M3P Blue Exterior - White Interior - EAP - DFW Delivery.
OOD: July 5th.
EDD at Order: 'July - Sept'
1st EDD: 10/23 - 12/04
2nd EDD: 9/8-10/6
3rd EDD: 9/12-9/26
4th EDD: 9/26 - 10/10
5th EDD: 10/7 - 10/21

6th EDD: 10/25 - 11/8

Dang, woke up to another push. Anyone heard of any other supply chain issues at Tesla? Wonder if it is my white interior that has my vehicle constrained. Frustrating.

sorry to hear. I also bought the white interior. I’ll update the thread if I get pushed back as well.

Reactions: nharwood
10/2 order date. Holding steady at

FBE7867D-F328-427E-B464-BD9F25A32142.jpeg

I haven’t cancelled mine yet (same build as you) but plan on doing so on Wednesday when I pick up the other one. My date is still 10/18-10/25

Reactions: A55! and nharwood
What’s up everyone, hope y’all are doing well. I received a second text from Tesla today asking if I’d like to trade in a vehicle and use it toward my M3P purchase. I was super excited at first because I thought this may be my VIN assignment mostly because I wasn’t sure what other reason Tesla would be reaching out for. EDD is still Oct 16 - Oct 30, hoping for a VIN this week and to narrow things down for delivery. Have a great week everyone!!

Same build, in Austin but no EDD yet… it sounds like yours has moved around a lot! I ordered in early September. Oct - Nov EDD is all I see now.

Like I said in my previous post - I just ordered mine on Saturday in NYC. Red Exterior / Black Interior. The salesperson said she wouldn't be shocked if I would get it in October / early November (the app says 11/6 - 12/4). But now I am reading all these posts regarding delays..... Is the white interior the basis of the delays or am I living in fantasy land thinking I would get my car within the next 4-6 weeks?