Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Website now changed to show Jan - March 23 EDD for M3P new orders...I am guessing they've stopped producing for the quarter now given UK bound ship/(s) should be loading imminently. Be interesting to see if my EDD moves back to something within this current quarter once the ship is loaded and sets sail...
They won't stop producing vehicles for Europe until the 2nd week in Nov. There will be several ships coming over this quarter, typically the last one leaving 3rd week of the second month within the quarter. Whether they will be building another batch of RHD M3P remains to be seen.

Wow long time for the model Y, hope you enjoy it now it’s finally coming!

Yeah I had a similar story with end of September so I really expected it this quarter given you could order up until a week ago for an EDD of this year. I really hope I get it this year.

I’m curious to see if these don’t have USS and stalks on the steering wheel

Sadly I think the USS will be gone, but hopefully the stalks are still there. I don't mind myself, but doubt the missus would be a fan.

From the Shipping thread - looks like RCC Europe is confirmed for Southampton to arrive on 24/11 - fits the EDDs nicely I think. It's docking for loading in Shanghai soon!

Reactions: fentor
Ordered 28/07/22. Website said Oct- Dec when I ordered and did for ages after I ordered. I then had an end of September 1 week window delivery date, then a few in between but more recently it went to nov 24 - dec 9 after being pushed back to Jan - feb previously. Today it moved to what I wrote above ☹️

• Disagree
Reactions: fentor