Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joining the waiting room now :)

My current lease is due to go back next August, but can pay to get out of it earlier if need be.

Will be handing back a black 2019 (did enquire about buying it, but they priced themselves out) and getting a blue with black interior this time. I love the look of black, but so damn hard to keep clean for more than 5 minutes 😂

Currently at Jan - March 2023

This makes absolutly no sense.
Ordered in 16 Sep. had 29Nov-22Dec as delivery, then went to TBD and after that it said 05Jan to 03Mar, now says just Jan - Mar.
White -White - Enhanced AP.

IF theres anyone that as ordered after 16h sep and had a confirmation text/vin/reg plates please let me know. As I want to get even more angry.
Thanks.

This makes absolutly no sense.
Ordered in 16 Sep. had 29Nov-22Dec as delivery, then went to TBD and after that it said 05Jan to 03Mar, now says just Jan - Mar.
White -White - Enhanced AP.

IF theres anyone that as ordered after 16h sep and had a confirmation text/vin/reg plates please let me know. As I want to get even more angry.
Thanks.
Ordered mine (M3P black/white int.) on 11th October and got vin/rego via text yesterday. Collecting on the 30th! Delay might be cos you’ve ordered the enhanced AP? Mine’s only standard AP

Ordered mine (M3P black/white int.) on 11th October and got vin/rego via text yesterday. Collecting on the 30th! Delay might be cos you’ve ordered the enhanced AP? Mine’s only standard AP
I don’t think EAP/FSD options affect being matched as they are just a software configuration switch that can be applied instantly but as Tesla build in model and colour batches you being matched for a black car earlier than someone ordering another colour isn’t surprising.

I don’t think EAP/FSD options affect being matched as they are just a software configuration switch that can be applied instantly but as Tesla build in model and colour batches you being matched for a black car earlier than someone ordering another colour isn’t surprising.
Yeah that makes sense. The original EDD was Jan-March but shifted to Nov about two weeks ago, so thinking I might be getting a cancelled order

Anyone else get this?

Attachments

• 33F8C595-ACC7-4628-9032-1303B9B3C073.jpeg
    33F8C595-ACC7-4628-9032-1303B9B3C073.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 62