Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone seen this? edit: of course you have ha.

tesla-model-3-ladeanschluss-supercharger.jpg

Unfortunately not. I was riding my track bike with my track helmet so I didn't have my street helmet with helmet cam.

There was a round low white antenna on the top or the roof. It only had the T for badging. It looked like the passenger had a laptop and it had 4 people in the car. They slowed down and exited the hwy after we exchanged thumbs up. I believe it is standard operating procedure when someone notices the car. I saw an X do something similar when I spotted a preproduction car.

Unfortunately not. I was riding my track bike with my track helmet so I didn't have my street helmet with helmet cam.

There was a round low white antenna on the top or the roof. It only had the T for badging. It looked like the passenger had a laptop and it had 4 people in the car. They slowed down and exited the hwy after we exchanged thumbs up. I believe it is standard operating procedure when someone notices the car. I saw an X do something similar when I spotted a preproduction car.
one of these (ignore arrows):
tesla-model-s-two-wheels.jpg

or one of these:
Tesla-Model-S-LIDAR-pucks-Palo-Alto-HQ.jpg

???

• Informative
Reactions: ikjadoon