Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Reservation Numbers Appearing in My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Approx. Time: 3:00 p.m. 3/31
Reservation #: RN10749xxxx
Email Received: No

Out of curiosity, what's the potential harm in listing your full reservation number? It's going to be impossible to decode with 4 digits missing from everybody's. I for 1 don't mind listing mine but thought I'd ask first.

I think I've concluded these are randomly generated... checked with my other two friends that ordered theirs within minutes and our numbers are vastly different. Also checked with several friends that ordered after us at other stores and their numbers were also very different. A friend that works for Tesla said they're random.... (Good friend, but I'm not sure how much they're allowed to disclose, so I'll take it with grains of salt)

Is it safe to assume that people who waited in line in the midwest will get their delivery first before those whose deposited online last night...say in Arizona or somewhere further out west?

I am trying to see if there are truly priority segments for current owners vs people who waited in line vs those whose deposited ONline....

Calling all Denver reservers! Any updates for you all?

I received an email but no reservation number yet.

Approx Time Reserved: 11:30am MST, March 31, 2016
Reservation #: RN10719xxxx (from MyTesla page)

Did you already have a mytesla account? I had one already and the guy said it should link up based on the email address. I haven't checked my spam yet for the email but I have a # and a pending charge so the email doesn't really mean much to me at this point.

Did you already have a mytesla account? I had one already and the guy said it should link up based on the email address. I haven't checked my spam yet for the email but I have a # and a pending charge so the email doesn't really mean much to me at this point.
Just got the email

Reactions: PaulJB

I had an account, but the guy didn''t ask for it and i didn't even think about it. However, it did link based on my email address. (Still no email, but I suspect the computer is a bit busy. I am not worried.)