Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Update 2018.50.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
for the most part, statistics assumes indefinitely large population and absolute sample size. For most testing purposes, even 100 would give you a suprisingly good confidence (e.g., imagine you want to reject that coin is at least 60 to 40 unfair, 100 tries is plenty to reject that with a good enough confidence).

The real question usually is not about a size of the sample, but about the sampling technique (i.e., is it truly random). That's by far the most common way to lie with statistics. I.e., to apply a test to a sample collected with a bias.
25-30 is a good sample size if the sampling technique is truly random.

A better idea is just a "home" geofence that sets some preferences when it's at home. Then you could have it so the car doesn't start, climate control doesn't start, etc., if it's "home". That's pretty easy for them to do if they can get accurate geofencing to work. They are probably worried about fence.

Yes. And walk away lock doesn't lock my car while it is in my garage at home.

Got 50.5 here in Vancouver Canada. No chance to test drive tonight. Will see if improved NoA and/or wipers.
Forgot to add the picture

Attachments

• A8D1B7BE-FB17-4D62-A4CC-3F82D4EEFEC9.jpeg
    A8D1B7BE-FB17-4D62-A4CC-3F82D4EEFEC9.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 115