Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Standard Range (Canada) Range: 150km

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, anyone SR- owners in BC able to share what their final invoice price was after rebates?
I’m assuming somewhere around 43000?
Thanks in advance. I have been thinking about SR+ vs - for a while so any comments would be helpful

Hey guys, anyone SR- owners in BC able to share what their final invoice price was after rebates?
I’m assuming somewhere around 43000?
Thanks in advance. I have been thinking about SR+ vs - for a while so any comments would be helpful
$41,944 when I had the $10k rebate.

Hey dandan, any regrets getting the SR- ? Is there anything you would like to have besides more range (not necessarily true for all cases I guess). Thanks
Absolutely no regrets getting this car (and the same for the other owners here on this forum). It's a great daily commute car given based on how far your commute may be. Charging is great as well as you literally Supercharge for 10mins max from empty and you'd be rolling again. Yes, you might have to charge daily, but it works if you have a lot of chargers accessible.

SR- is literally the same car as SR+ without the range, two speakers in the front and fog lights (if thats even included?)... They don't cheap out on the build quality either. If you're ordering, would you mind using my referral? Thanks!

It looks like your battery deterioration is almost the same as mine. I got my SR+ in June 2019. Rated range was 380 km.

Today my rated range is 354 km, a loss of 6.84%. Because I have a high efficiency of driving, that,”rated range” converts to 382 “expected range”.

It looks like your loss of rated range is 6.0%.

Yes, but how many km's have you travelled? Mine hasn't even reached 10k KM.