Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2023 VINs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are not offering any discounts, at least yet, on S/X. They are under significant pressure to discount 3/Y because those cars are going to be, at least partially, discounted just as much on January 1.
They did offer me the $3750 discount for a MS just a week or so ago. It was one in inventory that was identical to what I ordered, but I would've had to go to Atlanta to collect it. Something I couldn't really do easily. SO - I told them I'd wait. It looks like I'll get the 10k supercharger miles but no other discount. But it was offered, on a model S.

MY MS LR is scheduled for delivery here in Santa Fe on 12/27 or 12/28. They gave the 10k miles of free supercharging but no other discounts. That said, they did give us a liberal trade-in value on the 12 yr old ICE car that we’ll turn over to them.

Picked up mine today, love it!!! Part of my was debating if I should just get a 3 or another Y (my wife has a MYP) due to the $7500 and 10K miles. The dealer was PACKED. Looking online every Model 3/Y is sold out within 200 miles of me, there was plenty just 2 days ago. Anyone after driving home and taking the family to dinner in the S tonight I have zero regrets, it’s at another level then my wife’s Model Y.

Attachments

• F2BCAEFB-8897-4808-A54C-FBC27BEF7A89.jpeg
    F2BCAEFB-8897-4808-A54C-FBC27BEF7A89.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • C702DCB2-AC59-4DFE-89DD-D5B8FCAFF7F4.jpeg
    C702DCB2-AC59-4DFE-89DD-D5B8FCAFF7F4.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 4B9B1D06-64CE-4C19-A3F1-351DDC16F4FE.jpeg
    4B9B1D06-64CE-4C19-A3F1-351DDC16F4FE.jpeg
    638.5 KB · Views: 106
Picked up mine today, love it!!! Part of my was debating if I should just get a 3 or another Y (my wife has a MYP) due to the $7500 and 10K miles. The dealer was PACKED. Looking online every Model 3/Y is sold out within 200 miles of me, there was plenty just 2 days ago. Anyone after driving home and taking the family to dinner in the S tonight I have zero regrets, it’s at another level then my wife’s Model Y.
Wow. Red looks so good. Congrats.

Reactions: Carnut12
I agree with the comparison to the Model Y. When we did a test drive first with Model Y, then drove the Model S immediately afterward, we noticed a huge difference between the two models and placed an order for a red MS!

Reactions: Propofoln