Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Brad Pitt was spotted getting into his black Tesla Model S in Los Angeles this past weekend. It's about time we see Brad with the Model S. It seems like the perfect car for him (minus the fact he has six kids to haul around)."

Can fit 3 more kids than the stupid Chevy Equinox SUV I'm renting until the Tesla gets here!

"Brad Pitt was spotted getting into his black Tesla Model S in Los Angeles this past weekend. It's about time we see Brad with the Model S. It seems like the perfect car for him (minus the fact he has six kids to haul around)."

Can fit 3 more kids than the stupid Chevy Equinox SUV I'm renting until the Tesla gets here!

Exactly, I was thinking it is perfect. Him + 6 kids can actually fit in the car!

tumblr_n2pahfud881rgza3xo1_500.png

awesome

Looks like former New York Giant football player Amani Toomer just got a Model S too (at least, according to his electrician!)View attachment 49276

Hey,
Inline Electric also installed my NEMA 14-50. But didn't ask for my autograph :mad:
I am going to let it slide, because NY Giants are also my team (What do you expect me being from NJ :wink: )..
Amani Toomer was awesome through Eli's first superbowl run