Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Celebrities

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a bit confused by this last post...

You used to work for him 10 years ago but then you go on to say he installed chargers in "our" parking lot...

Not that the details matter that much but...

For completeness:

Christian von Koenigsegg – the founder, CEO and major shareholder of the Swedish automobile manufacturer Koenigsegg Automotive AB.

Here’s an appearance from Jay Leno's Garage:

Drive did a YouTube-series called Inside Koenigsegg which basically features Christian talking about his car company and the car itself. Here’s part 1:

Sources:

Christian von Koenigsegg says something about Tesla. Translate from Swedish? | TMC

Koenigsegg, en elbilsentusiast | GreenCharge [in Swedish]

Last edited by a moderator:
Two time NBA MVP Steve Nash drives a Model S! He's doing a video series online for Grantland about his attempt to play for the Lakers this year (and beyond) despite his myriad injuries. Right after the three minute mark of this video, the 17" touchscreen appears while he's driving what presumably is his car.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a program on BBC1 tv tonight about Will.i.am and that he drives a Tesla - there was a number of shots of inside and outside. He told the presenter of the program that the Tesla was the ultimate electric car.

Joanna Lumley meets Will.i.am - originally show yesterday (28th). Enjoy

Thanks. Interesting show, by normal BBC standards that's about the closest thing Tesla will ever get to an advert on the channel! Lot's of time inside the car, and lots of positive comments from Will and Joanna. Here's a few screengrabs, note the 3 garage/gate openers on the visor!

william.jpg