Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Crash Test Ratings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The safest part of the car is the vehicle,
the unsafest is the person behind the wheel.

All the safety equipment is wonderful, but if you don't drive safely, speed, text, use the phone, drink ... THAT is what males it unsafe.
Totally in agreement. Given the manner in which some people drive, I am surprised (and relieved) that the number of accidents are low relative to the reckless driving habits I see every day.

Wonder what that means for shipping car #1? I'd guess the dates in general won't really move up as they gear up the production line, but I wouldn't be shocked if the first deliverable car could be produced fairly soon.

5_Star.jpg

smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif

Wonder what that means for shipping car #1? I'd guess the dates in general won't really move up as they gear up the production line, but I wouldn't be shocked if the first deliverable car could be produced fairly soon.

It's a good bet that it's already been completed. They've already posted a picture with the chassis:

biw1_0.jpg

I'd bet the car is already finished, or at least nearly finished.

Also the blog said that the first cars will be delivered at an invitation-only event on June 22.