Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have sent a message to Tesla in California about a new inventory MS that I have seen and know has a recent build.
Here is the Response... MS cars must be made after 15 February 2023 to have the new roof glass. The one I looked at was made on 10 February abouts.

Please note, this is from Tesla sales, no guarantee that a car made after 15 February has the new glass, but greater than zero chance cars made before WILL NOT have the new glass.

Hope that is more helpful than not.

Here is the Response... MS cars must be made after 15 February 2023 to have the new roof glass. The one I looked at was made on 10 February abouts.

Please note, this is from Tesla sales, no guarantee that a car made after 15 February has the new glass, but greater than zero chance cars made before WILL NOT have the new glass.

Hope that is more helpful than not.

It is. And to add to it, my SA just called about picking up my MSP with a factory gate date of March 10....without prompting he said "it's a Hardware 4 car" and has the new roof, so he sounds more informed than many of them, but he wasn't clued in on the new radar. I'm getting it Thursday late afternoon and will double check before paying as I don't have the time to go today or tomorrow.

It is. And to add to it, my SA just called about picking up my MSP with a factory gate date of March 10....without prompting he said "it's a Hardware 4 car" and has the new roof, so he sounds more informed than many of them, but he wasn't clued in on the new radar. I'm getting it Thursday late afternoon and will double check before paying as I don't have the time to go today or tomorrow.
Sales managers I met with had no clue about the radar... They said they were not promising radar or even HW4 regardless of what option codes say.

Since the car is in your app by now, what happens when you look at the image source code? AP4? RA02?

May your panels be aligned and your seats be wrinkle free.

Reactions: AMPd and Nickos
Sales managers I met with had no clue about the radar... They said they were not promising radar or even HW4 regardless of what option codes say.

Since the car is in your app by now, what happens when you look at the image source code? AP4? RA02?

May your panels be aligned and your seats be wrinkle free.

Haha to the seats and panels, I sure hope so

without wanting to trouble you, please walk me through or link how to look at the image source code as I'm quite the luddite when it comes to computers. I have a Mac and an iPhone if that helps with what to do. I'd to know what it says.

Haha to the seats and panels, I sure hope so

without wanting to trouble you, please walk me through or link how to look at the image source code as I'm quite the luddite when it comes to computers. I have a Mac and an iPhone if that helps with what to do. I'd to know what it says.
I'm still trying to figure out this new Tesla info site.

I'm more ludite than most, have given up office software and computing for retirement, and Mac adverse to boot.

On windows, right click on the image, on pulldown select copy source data, paste in word, and search for codes in the source line that is about 20 feet long.

If you have a VIN, might be able to get codes directly from CPO hunter or Tesla info.

• Helpful
Reactions: Nickos
Can't get right click to show anything but Tesla-info says re my vehicle: "AP HW4" and "Radar V2 fitted". 5073XX vin.

Comparing, older 2023 vins say "AP HW3" and "no radar fitted"
Well, sounds like you are good to go!

Teslafi reports 6 cars on AP4:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314-131614.png
    Screenshot_20230314-131614.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 134
So, using the third party sites, found a Philidephia inventory plaid. Right clicked image on Tesla site, did a find for the city, found the option string for the car.

Note, no codes for clear glass roof, larger rear screen, new rear badging. Some things with Tesla will always be a mystery...

Attachments

• 16788387724451274870741538771597.jpg
    16788387724451274870741538771597.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 84
So, using the third party sites, found a Philidephia inventory plaid. Right clicked image on Tesla site, did a find for the city, found the option string for the car.

Note, no codes for clear glass roof, larger rear screen, new rear badging. Some things with Tesla will always be a mystery...
I did mine and barely anything came up for my car outside of
MDLS
MTS14
PBSB
WS12
APBS
SC04
CPF0
IWC00
ST0Y

https://static-assets.tesla.com/v1/...IWC00,ST0Y&bkba_opt=1&context=design_studio_2

I get a similar limited list on the car I have, but I think one will get more info on new and used inventory.

Which, is important. You want to know build date and other things before you place an order.

Not sure why some things are missing in your case. Your image shows red calipers, where is the code for plaid brakes?