Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone going into production today? Today or maybe tomorrow is my last hope for my car to hit production and still pick the car up on my birthday (June 2nd) from the Fremont factory... My DS hasn't responded since last Wednesday, maybe he is missing haha

Yeah, I'm still rooting for you. I placed my order hoping that it'd go into production by my birthday, but that hope is long gone… Hey, at least I got 2 hard credit pulls as a birthday present. That's worth something, right? :D

Reactions: Jason Shelton
Anyone going into production today? Today or maybe tomorrow is my last hope for my car to hit production and still pick the car up on my birthday (June 2nd) from the Fremont factory... My DS hasn't responded since last Wednesday, maybe he is missing haha

Not sure if the dates on my car were accurate, but based on the MyTesla site, I went into production on May 19, production completed on May 21, and then vehicle delivered to Costa Mesa on May 23. Pick up on May 24 (today!!!).

If this timeline is accurate, you have a good chance! Fingers crossed for you!

Not sure if the dates on my car were accurate, but based on the MyTesla site, I went into production on May 19, production completed on May 21, and then vehicle delivered to Costa Mesa on May 23. Pick up on May 24 (today!!!).

Dang! Thats some good time for your car to be able to be picked up. Congrats! Please take pictures and maybe a walk around video of your car! Mine should be ready if it starts production in the next couple of days!

I'm going to be like 5 minutes from the SC costa mesa today! Jealous!

I went into production the same day but mine is still in production. I don't mind getting a call asking me to pick up the car

This thread is tough to watch as many go into production and some are starting to receive their refreshed Model S. I went from Late May - June Delivery to "Your estimated delivery window is June - Early July" today. I emailed my DS to try to see what is going on.

Refreshed P90Dl
Ordered: 4/19/16
Confirmed: 4/16/16
Production: ???

This is a true test of my lack of patience.

FINALLY, just updated on My Tesla to In Production!!! Hope the wait gets easier, but I am sure it will not.