Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with Seneca and Jacob tonight and my car has completed burn in and is awaiting transport

Sooooo happy for you! :) I really hope Tesla does something special for you. Your patience has been incredible through this. You have to be the lowest Sig still waiting for delivery. They'd better put your car on an express truck straight to NY!

Car looks beautiful, by the way. White with gray wheels was a very close second choice for me. Can't wait to hear once you take delivery!

Spoke with Seneca and Jacob tonight and my car has completed burn in and is awaiting transport. Got these photos from the lot:

View attachment 12022
View attachment 12023

I think this is the most excited my wife has been in a while (especially since she'd returned to calling it a unicorn :p )

Anyone else floored by all those Model S in the background!? IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!

Sig Vin 0912 (so easy for me to remember, "its one better than a 911" :smile:) is going to come home with me this Saturday! Just got the confirmation from my DS. I said I would take delivery at the Tigard OR service center if that would help get it sooner, and he said yes that would as he has several other deliveries on Saturday.

He then emailed back to say Tesla would send a taxi to my home and drive me there. Nice. Super excited, of course.

I believe that Tesla will be able to announce they have delivered all US Sigs, and made first Canadian Sig deliveries by December 1 (my guess no inside knowledge).

Sig Vin 0912 (so easy for me to remember, "its one better than a 911" :smile:) is going to come home with me this Saturday! Just got the confirmation from my DS. I said I would take delivery at the Tigard OR service center if that would help get it sooner, and he said yes that would as he has several other deliveries on Saturday.

He then emailed back to say Tesla would send a taxi to my home and drive me there. Nice. Super excited, of course.

I believe that Tesla will be able to announce they have delivered all US Sigs, and made first Canadian Sig deliveries by December 1 (my guess no inside knowledge).

Bad guess, mine just got to inspection.

Spoke with Seneca and Jacob tonight and my car has completed burn in and is awaiting transport. Got these photos from the lot:

View attachment 12022
View attachment 12023

I think this is the most excited my wife has been in a while (especially since she'd returned to calling it a unicorn :p )

Is that a yellow S sitting in the back with the other S's?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Awesome news Steve! First one in the group. You might have a small contingent of us down there to drool... er, quietly observe. ;)

I'm sorry, seriously? What's your configuration?

I find that hard to believe. Really hard to believe. But if true, let us know all the details tomorrow.

I'm 3385, so I'm really close to you

Almost certainly a batching outlier like the few high reservation number Sigs that were among the first ~150 deliveries. Likely just something we should just expect to happen occasionally.

Just received an email that my S is ready and there will be a factory delivery event this Thursday - Sunday. Talk about very short notice. I haven't done my auto insurance shopping yet!
Wow. Let me say that again: wow! P3366 taking delivery this weekend is great news for everyone. It completely resets my expectations as to how many cars Tesla will deliver this year.

I hope to see a mindchanging picture... cars till the horizont. Not just a hundred cars, but a thousand minimum. The world must believe, that Tesla is a big autocompany...
the best way to do it, is bringing bis pictures into media... they know it and all the last monthes the machines worked... 30 Days a monthh... there must be so much preproduced
stuff... maybe a big surprise!