Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few of you have complained or had sad faces next to the fact that you paid for super charging. In case you haven't read the fine details, my car, which I did not pay for SC, might have the hardware but I will still not be able to use the super chargers. I will have to pay more then you did initially to actually activate it in the car. So no need for the sad faces, you didn't get duped.

Picked up my car on 4/5/13 at the factory. We were the only group there so we had a private tour of the factory. Our tour guide allowed us to get up-close with the production cars but no touching. We also had a glimpse of the battery cells when a trailer drove by us. Unfortunately the factory was closed for the week for maintenance. The employees need a break after pushing out so many cars to ramp sales for the first qtr. Shout out to Andrew for being such a great DS. Had no anxiety driving the car back down to LA. Drove 70-75 the entire way and arrived at each supercharger with about 50 rated miles to spare on standard charge. Going up the grapevine was amazing. There are no words to describe my feelings and emotions. I'm so happy with the car!
2013-04-05111916Small.jpg

2013-04-05111926Small.jpg

2013-04-05111930Small.jpg

2013-04-05220302Small.jpg

Last edited:
Updating the delivery spreadsheet has been a lot of fun for the past few months. Now that the deliveries have become more or less routine, the information available to plug in is becoming fairly sparse.

If anyone would like to contribute (as much or as little as they like) any additions, corrections, etc. to the delivery spreadsheet - please either post the information here on this thread or send me a PM. I added a tabular listing of delivery by US state which I find interesting.

Tesla Model S Deliveries

Updating the delivery spreadsheet has been a lot of fun for the past few months. Now that the deliveries have become more or less routine, the information available to plug in is becoming fairly sparse.

If anyone would like to contribute (as much or as little as they like) any additions, corrections, etc. to the delivery spreadsheet - please either post the information here on this thread or send me a PM. I added a tabular listing of delivery by US state which I find interesting.

Tesla Model S Deliveries

Many thanks to Tim & Doug for keeping the delivery data. I hope we can keep it alive as long as possible….

VIN 7605 was picked up at the St. Louis Service Center Thursday afternoon. I have done nothing but find any and all excuses to drive and then answer a ton of questions to nearly everyone that sees it. The car is freakin' amazing and while the wait was painfully slow it was SOOOO worth it. I appear to be walking a little bit taller these days. There are a couple of minor things that I need to get use to or figure out. I'm sure all this info is here on the forum, so I have some searches coming up in the near future.

1. the placement of the blinker switch - I kept lowering my cruise control
2. is it possible to change the navigation so that the map isn't always facing north, gets confusing when you are going west and the map moves to the right
3. I could have sworn that the ridged trim plate when you open the truck were chrome - the ones in the frunk are, but the ones in the back are plastic

Here are a couple of photos from today.
IMG_8217.jpg
IMG_8228.jpg
IMG_8233.jpg

VIN 7605 was picked up at the St. Louis Service Center Thursday afternoon. I have done nothing but find any and all excuses to drive and then answer a ton of questions to nearly everyone that sees it. The car is freakin' amazing and while the wait was painfully slow it was SOOOO worth it. I appear to be walking a little bit taller these days. There are a couple of minor things that I need to get use to or figure out. I'm sure all this info is here on the forum, so I have some searches coming up in the near future.

1. the placement of the blinker switch - I kept lowering my cruise control
2. is it possible to change the navigation so that the map isn't always facing north, gets confusing when you are going west and the map moves to the right
3. I could have sworn that the ridged trim plate when you open the truck were chrome - the ones in the frunk are, but the ones in the back are plastic

Here are a couple of photos from today.
View attachment 20100View attachment 20101View attachment 20102

Wow makes me almost wish I stayed w blue vs new red. Gorgeous photos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD